Gender diferences.

Syllabear3

It would make sense since males can be much bigger in their stronger form than females... my idea is that females should be more agile and weaker and males just stronger and slower both in their "final" forms.

Example:

The red line would be the strength limit for females but keeping they appareance. It would be the middle.
After playing for awhile i like the looking of strong female, but is way too slow for me so i end lowering strength. I play much better like that and is not tested in a few matches, if not a LOT of them. I feel it much, much quicker in responses and attacks.

I dont think this as a female nerf but an improvement, since i use only females ingames ;p

Just an opinion for deeper customization and more "realism". What do you think?

Syllabear3

This is getting ridiculous
Giving up so soon son?

Well now seriously, what is so hard to understand?
Ill make it pretty simple, female characters should have less strength but be more agile, and males the other way. Not much but a 25-30% at least.

People wont notice the diference and the game would be more realist and roller.

Scarecrow

Insider
Nah I don't think they should include a limitation like that. Although generally speaking men have a larger frame than women, that is no reason to limit the strength/agility of the gender. There are incredibly strong and large women out there, and there are small and agile men out there too.

Nah I don't think they should include a limitation like that. Although generally speaking men have a larger frame than women, that is no reason to limit the strength/agility of the gender. There are incredibly strong and large women out there, and there are small and agile men out there too.
Strongest male already has a larger frame than strongest female

16iclark

This ^^

Syllabear3

Of course, and you can still do them. No one is preventing you. But if you have seen fights, you know that im correct in what i am saying.

Please dont troll the thread with sexism and what not. I know that i usually fuck around but im trying to do a serious sugestion.
There is no favouritsm since max str just limits you a lot, like i said. By looking in those screens you can say that male looks stronger and problably slower, and that female looks indeed strong but more agile.
I have played a lot of arena, and like i allways like to use strong characters i allways maxed muscles... but i ended noticing that it makes you too slow, even for reflex (thats what i felt anyways). If i lower a bit the muscles like in the female screen, i could beat the practice arena swordman without much effort unlikely when i use to the max.

I will repeat it once more, muscles are not doing good things in this game. They doesnt help you to use heavier armour; the blows doesnt feel more powerful; you dont notice any improvement by using heavier weapons (when absolutly it should); you are really dumb and fall really often (not sure if it is by that, but my character just doesnt stop falling, within the hight, i played again and i couldnt beat the golems...) and you just win what? A bit stronger blow.
I really feel all those downsides, it could be just me.

And since im doing a biased request, i asked for that female improvement.

ps: i just created yet another character, and i am not even having problems with the zombies. Blows are clean and quick with the atributes i just posted in the female screen.

Last edited:

Tyon

Even though realistic, gender should be an aesthetic choice only in video games IMO. Just look at how much flak the developer of Rimworld got for having the female characters act different than the male characters.

Even though realistic, gender should be an aesthetic choice only in video games IMO. Just look at how much flak the developer of Rimworld got for having the female characters act different than the male characters.
Well by Syllabear's word they already act different, only slightly however. But in this game that would be impossible to balance out with the physics it uses.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.