The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Hey guys! I'm back at it again with another Longsword kills compilation video. I can't get enough of this game's combat! Please feel free to check me out on YouTube, I'd greatly appreciate any views, shares, likes, or subs!

Kaladin

I uploaded some videos of the earlier patch, me playing the practice arenas with mixed success. I'm going to start uploading them, here's a short clip;

Will probably record something of the newer patch as well, though I mostly just do the practises. Couldn't get past the triple-pit-fall-and-lever puzzle in the campaign (and wasn't that interested in the plot) so I sort of dropped playing that.

Gotta say, I really love the combat. The engine at its best allows for some really cool footwork and feinting, which I think I've gotten decent at. I have 4 more clips coming (one full run of the novice practice course, two attempts at clearing Expert with Novice gear, and one Expert clearing that contains some pretty cool and funny moments)

Novice practicing:

circus tricks:

Last edited:

ThommiX

I uploaded some videos of the earlier patch, me playing the practice arenas with mixed success. I'm going to start uploading them, here's a short clip;

Will probably record something of the newer patch as well, though I mostly just do the practises. Couldn't get past the triple-pit-fall-and-lever puzzle in the campaign (and wasn't that interested in the plot) so I sort of dropped playing that.
Want a hint for that 1st level?
Jam the levers or build a bridge. That place is a really good idea to explore before finishing 1st level as it gives the best armors of the level in the end and also has some nice weapons.

Kaladin

I actually did try both of those things, but I fell off my makeshift bridges as they were too narrow (and I couldn't find suitably long and wide planks anywhere), plus I couldn't figure out how to jam a level with a plank. I'll have to try again sometime!

ThommiX

I actually did try both of those things, but I fell off my makeshift bridges as they were too narrow (and I couldn't find suitably long and wide planks anywhere), plus I couldn't figure out how to jam a level with a plank. I'll have to try again sometime!
Walk over the bridge,though for the first levers,just jam them. :) Turn camera so you are aligned straight from the front of the lever,then pull it down,they usually have timer so you have time to move a plank or two on top of it. remember that some planks are also too light to hold the lever down alone. They also don't have to stay completely down,its enough to just preventing it to return back its original position. When jamming levers up, get a plank,put it on top of the lever and pull the lever up. This should make the plank fall under it,jamming the lever.

Kaladin

Ah, that makes a bit more sense.

I'm also considering naming my upcoming videos "Drunken Sword Style" because that's how I play this game. XD

ThommiX

Here's another video of how to unlock Proctor as starting character. Enjoy!

Played around with ladders too:

Another one for the newbies starting the game,where to find the compass:

Another one for those struggling on how to jam a lever.
made a better one showing both ways. coming any minute :D

As promised.

Well played some more so here's another one:

Last edited:

Jimmini

Insider
I assume you meant Sith?

And why are all my people called "dðU" when dragging their names?

Also, my mouse does a double click when I click once and does nothing if I double click. Seriously not funny, goddammit.

Edit:
And when I pause before the level is loaded, all weapons are stuck in the floor:

Also, I found Mickey Mouse's gloves:

Last edited:

Syllabear3

Nice, i think i found white boots in the explore mode.
Here's another video of how to unlock Proctor as starting character. Enjoy!

Played around with ladders too:

Another one for the newbies starting the game,where to find the compass:

Another one for those struggling on how to jam a lever.
made a better one showing both ways. coming any minute :D

As promised.

Well played some more so here's another one:

I didnt know you needed to unlock them. I had already all unlocked.

ThommiX

Oh you are right.
So i need to start a new fresh character and find the proctor seal??? Lucky i already made a proctor (two).
Yeah,which means just getting to 3rd level and killing the guy. He's very hard to miss. Knight is coming hopefully on next bigger update that adds more story as another unlock.

I recommend unlocking him now, since his background tells you a little hint about the whole place in Exanima.

Kaladin

Damn, that must've been a lot of work. Makes you think that the bosses and elite enemies should have a somewhat more diverse weapon selection, actually, seeing all those poleaxes lying about.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.