The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Kaladin

That's not even hard on the Novice mode. Will be much more challenging on Expert... those platemail guys would be darn near impossible

gugand

Against platemail you have to use weapons with high impact. At least a 2 handed sword, otherwise use maces or axes.

Kaladin

I generally just go naked 2-hander when I want to practice Exanima, it's like training with weighted training clothes, it's literally DBZ /s

I do go naked 2-hander when I play though, it's more fun when you'll die in a single good hit.

Syllabear3

They are elder scrolls, the secret of my power that allows me to go to the last current act without any kind of effort.

And im feeling like doing a proctor right now...

Syllabear3

Felt like I had to upload something, so here's another practise run on Exanima.

Lol gj.

Last boss is even harder than the poleaxe nigress. His attacks that dont exist and taking him down with a sword is almost imposible.
i wish they extend the fights because i want to use his armour ;c

I can't uplaod vids because fraps or any recording soft slow down my gameplay just like in your video.

Last edited:

Peasant135

Try using Bandicam. Its free and only places a non intrusive watermark on your videos. There are already given presets for making Youtube videos. If 720p slows your computer down just select 480p, it'll still be watchable. And limit your FPS to 30 to remove slowdowns.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.