Exanima 0.6.5.4

Ephrum

Insider
So I tired to use the 0.6.6.2 updater for beta 0.6.6, but it instantly returns "Update Failed" when I click the apply update button. Any tips?

Tony

Insider
So I tired to use the 0.6.6.2 updater for beta 0.6.6, but it instantly returns "Update Failed" when I click the apply update button. Any tips?
Try moving it to the Exanima folder and also try right clicking the file and selecting "Run as administrator". Just to note: you must have the full build installed (0.6.6) before before the smaller patches work and there are more recent test versions located on the BM Discord channel.

Midcal9

Try moving it to the Exanima folder and also try right clicking the file and selecting "Run as administrator". Just to note: you must have the full build installed (0.6.6) before before the smaller patches work and there are more recent test versions located on the BM Discord channel.
Can you send me the link becuase I've lost my original file?

Midcal9

Link to what? You can download the game from the BM account page if you purchased the game from their store.
Ohh Tony come on, I was jokingly pretending to be an insider who couldn't install the insider beta version of 0.6.6.2. Give updater noaw, UPdate Failed!

It's a pity you don't get fooled easily.

Tony

Insider
Ohh Tony come on, I was jokingly pretending to be an insider who couldn't install the insider beta version of 0.6.6.2. Give updater noaw, UPdate Failed!

It's a pity you don't get fooled easily.
Ah, I wasn't sure if you were having a real issue, trying to fool me or inquiring about the Discord link lol. :D

Roryn

Insider
The rumor has it that it's going to come out in February. however, one must always remain skeptical and be prepared for the worst.
So here we are now and it's looking pretty good. Heck, it's looking like it will come out even before February. Who would have guessed?!

Midcal9

So here we are now and it's looking pretty good. Heck, it's looking like it will come out even before February. Who would have guessed?!
Let my ask you something, have you heard about the addition of a new level right after the portal? I did. Have you seen it on beta insider twitch streams? I did not.

What if some bug will occur which they'll be fixing for a few month?

Roryn

Insider
Let my ask you something, have you heard about the addition of a new level right after the portal? I did. Have you seen it on beta insider twitch streams? I did not.

What if some bug will occur which they'll be fixing for a few month?
This is true, but I assumed that the few streamers weren't allowed to show the new area after the portal (though I heard it was a little after -- connecting to level four, so not before it).

I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic and say there's nothing to worry about for now. However, I admit that I'm becoming less cautious in my optimism lol.

Midcal9

(though I heard it was a little after -- connecting to level four, so not before it)
I have been misinformed yet again! And I've asked that guy numerous times about the area right after the portal and where will I spawn after entering it and where will I exit it.

Roryn

Insider
I have been misinformed yet again! And I've asked that guy numerous times about the area right after the portal and where will I spawn after entering it and where will I exit it.
Waow really? That's annoying haha. But don't quote me on that either, since I'm not 100% sure myself.

Tony

Insider
This is true, but I assumed that the few streamers weren't allowed to show the new area after the portal (though I heard it was a little after -- connecting to level four, so not before it).

I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic and say there's nothing to worry about for now. However, I admit that I'm becoming less cautious in my optimism lol.
There are two new areas that will be included in the upcoming patch but one isn't in the test patch yet. The new area that is already being tested is located between levels 2 and 3. The other level being added, aka level 5, is post portal and it will be in the test builds soon (along with dialogue, the companion NPC, etc.).

The fact that the insider build is lacking content/features is nothing to worry about since this is usually how the closed test builds go (they initially lack features/content which is like 99% ready but not quite with Madoc continually adding new stuff on a daily basis until it's complete).

Midcal9

The other level being added, aka level 5, is post portal and it will be in the test builds soon (along with dialogue, the companion NPC, etc.).
So basically it's gonna take a bit more time..Ouch Tony, I know you guys are working way too hard, and the waiting time, you know, wouldn't be a problem at all if only the other games did not suck so bad in comparison to this one.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.