Hey, I am patient and I understand what that game is going thru but I would love some intel form devs or insiders.

I played over 140h of Exanima and I loved all of it. I have no problems with long dev cycle but I would love If anyone could share some info on game development cycle . I can wait next 2 years or soo and I am just intrested where we are on that line.

modis002

the devs are posting coffee diaries every week. mostly on mondays. In those coffee diaries they tell us what they have been working on for the week. recently they announced that they released the latest build of the game to the beta testers and soon its gonna come out as a public build

HopeDIV

Insider
I played over 140h of Exanima and I loved all of it. I have no problems with long dev cycle but I would love If anyone could share some info on game development cycle . I can wait next 2 years or soo and I am just intrested where we are on that line.
The next slated patch is a graphics update, Arena overhaul and Combat tweaks that will be available via beta branches. After that Force Thaumaturgy, new story content and a pathfinding update are likely next.

The current stated goals for Version 1.0 and leaving early access are; Those stated above, Ranged combat, Multiplayer, ~4 more Story Levels, Alchemy, New Encounters, More Dialogue and NPCs.

the devs are posting coffee diaries every week. mostly on mondays. In those coffee diaries they tell us what they have been working on for the week. recently they announced that they released the latest build of the game to the beta testers and soon its gonna come out as a public build
Thx for that, I just stoped scouering forums for that kind of info like 3 years ago, I will keep an eye on that.
The next slated patch is a graphics update, Arena overhaul and Combat tweaks that will be available via beta branches. After that Force Thaumaturgy, new story content and a pathfinding update are likely next.

The current stated goals for Version 1.0 and leaving early access are; Those stated above, Ranged combat, Multiplayer, ~4 more Story Levels, Alchemy, New Encounters, More Dialogue and NPCs.
Is multiplayer still planed for low latency connections? If soo what kind of Ping should I expect to be able to pla the game with my mate(ofc if there is any information on that).

IMO we are probably getting new levels, new enemies and then Force thaum. Alchemy after that and finally New NPC's and multiplayer.

All in all I would say another 3 years at the least, probably more.

Is multiplayer still planed for low latency connections? If soo what kind of Ping should I expect to be able to pla the game with my mate(ofc if there is any information on that).
IIRC it was (estimated) around 40-50 ping for it to be playable.

IMO we are probably getting new levels, new enemies and then Force thaum. Alchemy after that and finally New NPC's and multiplayer.

All in all I would say another 3 years at the least, probably more.

IIRC it was (estimated) around 40-50 ping for it to be playable.
yay, i will already become a bachelor when Exanima is released or may be even a master when Sui Generis does xD

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.