Coffee Diary 20/9/21

Zetheros

Developer
Hey Exanimates,

We released version 0.8.2.5 on the beta branch this week, with new combat AI, new and updated combat motions for greatswords, shields and thrusts, 13 new procedural weapons and a few other improvements. Feedback on this update has been very positive, the new AI feels a lot smarter and more fun to fight. As expected the AI is less simple and exploitable, but not all that difficult to beat. It's sort of a new platform for AI and we'll continue to build on it, but if difficulty increases noticeably then we will use the most challenging AI only for more special encounters.

The AI overhaul was more involved than expected, we'll tweak and adjust it over time, but we can move on to other development. We might release some small updates to the beta branch with fixes and tweaks, but basically now we're going to focus on completing the tournament system and a couple of other things for the main release. These will appear along with some new arena content on the main branch only, no more significant changes to the beta branch.

Have a great week!
-the BM team

Hey Exanimates,

We released version 0.8.2.5 on the beta branch this week, with new combat AI, new and updated combat motions for greatswords, shields and thrusts, 13 new procedural weapons and a few other improvements. Feedback on this update has been very positive, the new AI feels a lot smarter and more fun to fight. As expected the AI is less simple and exploitable, but not all that difficult to beat. It's sort of a new platform for AI and we'll continue to build on it, but if difficulty increases noticeably then we will use the most challenging AI only for more special encounters.

The AI overhaul was more involved than expected, we'll tweak and adjust it over time, but we can move on to other development. We might release some small updates to the beta branch with fixes and tweaks, but basically now we're going to focus on completing the tournament system and a couple of other things for the main release. These will appear along with some new arena content on the main branch only, no more significant changes to the beta branch.

Have a great week!
-the BM team
Hi!
When the update will be available in Steam? Cause I see it on torrents, but in steam i see version 0.8.0.1c

ZOGOK

The new combat AI is so aggressive. The enemies are always attempting to get extremely close and block all attacks from the player.

Grufil

Wait... Released version 8.2.5? I think I made a mistake by purchasing this game in GoG as beta branch is lagging behind on 8.1.7c.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.