Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

About time we made this thread, maybe? :p

In case you have no fucking idea what Metal Gear Rising is. It's a hack'n slash spin off of the MGS series. You play as Raiden (from MGS2) who is now a cyborg ninja (the game takes place after the events of MGS4 although its storyline is not canon to the main storyline). Basically you fuck shit up with your blade and it's pretty darn satisfying to do. Play the demo if you haven't, it's pretty fun although not without its flaws.
The protagonist in MGS2:

The protagonist in MGR:R

inb4 Raiden is a shit character and Kojima should kill himself for allowing this game to be made

Last edited:

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Hahaha, looks hilarious, someone was telling me about this yesterday, never liked MGS anyway cause it was so boring :/

Pantheon

Insider
I first was interested in it, as they announced it for PC, too, but as the game changed direction, so did the PC version.
It looks like a ridiculously fun game and if I'm getting a console (PS3), I'm sure to pick it up, but until then I'm not really interested in it.

About time we made this thread, maybe? :p

In case you have no fucking idea what Metal Gear Rising is. It's a hack'n slash spin off of the MGS series. You play as Raiden (from MGS2) who is now a cyborg ninja (the game takes place after the events of MGS4 although its storyline is not canon to the main storyline). Basically you fuck shit up with your blade and it's pretty darn satisfying to do. Play the demo if you haven't, it's pretty fun although not flawed imo.
The protagonist in MGS2:

The protagonist in MGR:R

inb4 Raiden is a shit character and Kojima should kill himself for allowing cheats this game to be made
I like the game... just got it on PC. Its a lot of fun to finally have a nice sword simulator that is wayyyy over the top :D Raiden looks awful in this one, but its a nice game. Only 4h gameplay, but replayability is high :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.