Recent content by Adon00

1. A

Coffee Diary 10/10/22

Thank you to the whole team for the work you provide for this great game, However, I have a question. Do you plan for the near future a possibility to play with friends in order to wait during the development of the game? It would be much appreciated.
  2. A

Coffee Diary 4/10/21

Congratulations on all the work done so far! thank you for giving us such an experience with Exanima, the new graphics are really great. I would like to give my opinion without judgment and being objective, I find the novelties really useful and pleasant, only one thing that I find slightly...
  3. A

Why so little communication?

Hello, thank you for your reply, i think you right and it's a good way to did it. this game is really really good i can' wait for knews content !! ahah
  4. A

Hello, Thanks for your reply. I already know about this but i wanted to say something like marketing communication.
  5. A

Hello there, First things first, I would like to thank the team for having developed such an addicting game as exanima. I discovered it during the quarantine due to the pandemic and I fell in love with it immediately, after hours and hours of playing and talking about it to all my player...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.