Recent content by Axel198

1. A

Thoughts and Ideas General

How about pugilism brawls/fray matches in arena mode? I would absolutely love an opportunity to get a bit more coin from pugilist matches and also the sheer chaos of having a brawl in the tavern arena.
  2. A

Quick video showing difference between pugilism in 6.4.x and 6.5.x

A well executed jab not knocking somebody unconscious with blood everywhere is one thing, but delivering a lunging flying haymaker straight into their unguarded nose most definitely should. Punches, especially punches one is not prepared for, are bloody brutal. And under no circumstances should...
  3. A

Thoughts and Ideas General

I haven't read through all of this thread, so correct me if these have already been suggested. I feel a shield bash skill would be fantastic, though I don't know how it would be implemented with the control scheme. another thing that would be nice would be the ability to swing dual wielded...
  4. A

[Spoiler] How to reach level 6

Any idea why we skipped level 5? Is it a different environment or requires assets that hadn't been developed at that point?
  5. A

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

First post, finally glad to be able to come into this discussion. I came across the early Sui Generis videos years ago, and forgot about it. Ended up discovering Exanima and realized this was the game I came across the videos of, and bought it. I've got no problem waiting on this game. I was...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.