Recent content by Beaushizzle

1. Beaushizzle

Artificer class

you do understand that there aren't "classes", yes?
  2. Beaushizzle

so the... Troll

patch is out on steam?
  3. Beaushizzle

guyz pls

I wrote a haiku, But I forget how it goes. Refrigerator.
  4. Beaushizzle

Update?

6 weeks ago it was less than a week, 3 weeks ago it was a few days. Not to be a doomsayer, but I'm losing faith. News?
  5. Beaushizzle

Board games

Holy crap. I used to love mageknight. The figurines on the playermade environments. Never heard of the card version.
  6. Beaushizzle

First Impression Feetback

Back to the door thing: I'm pretty sure that in every zombie-related thing ever, zombies have trouble with doors. Usually manipulating the door handle. I assume the doors in game have some sort of handle, and some sort of latch similar to today's doors. (Yes, there WERE doorknobs in the Middle...
  7. Beaushizzle

Soooo.....

Any new info regarding updates and content? I'm jonesin' here.
  8. Beaushizzle

Strong box turning keys into objects

Where is the strongbox? I've played 15 runs. Haven't found it.
  9. Beaushizzle

So im stuck in the door

Try equipping a two handed weapon and swing at the door?
  10. Beaushizzle

Weapon sheath on the character?

Also, FYI, scabbards were rarely "floppy". Most were of stiffened or boiled leather, wood, or leather with wood reinforcing.
  11. Beaushizzle

The Effects of Physique?

Fighting in cramped spaces, for sure. Especially that kitchen area in level 1.
  12. Beaushizzle

The Effects of Physique?

It is obvious, yes. However, I think he is asking for tips in testing in an uncontrolled environment. For example, firing a pistol mechanically in a controlled environment several thousand times and making sure the weapon is 100% perfect each shot versus arming several people and sending them on...
  13. Beaushizzle

The Effects of Physique?

Field testing. Let them hit you with that new piece of armor to see how well it works! Or test a sword versus a mace in a tight corridor to see if you can deal with the chance of the longer sword getting caught on stuff.
  14. Beaushizzle

The Person Above Me - Forum Game

Has a cool, if creepy, signature photo.
  15. Beaushizzle

Fallout 4: AKA the new "Let's go, pal" meme

TBH, Fallout 3 sucked. Terrible writing, numerous inconsistencies, horrible skill/perk progression, and the general urination upon of established Fallout lore. That being said, New Vegas was much better, getting back to the roots, but still not quite up to par. Leagues better than FO3. I'm...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.