Recent content by cosmo bozo

1. C

Weapon sheath on the character?

The post doesn't comment on the idea of a scabbard that is slit up one side though, which is something I've often thought about myself.... even if they are not historically accurate, there are ways around the problem back scabbards are not an impossible conundrum..... and anyway, what is...
  2. C

Weapon sheath on the character?

I'm with Zotis on this, carrying a weapon in a historically inaccurate way is far preferable to carrying it in the even more historically inaccurate way of making it disappear into thin air. I'd be quite happy with a much slower animation of taking it off your back, and re-sheathing it..... a...
  3. C

Music Thread

Been to see blues pills recently, their debut album is my favourite of the year, love her voice...
  4. C

Procedural Generation

I hope there aren't +1 weapons...I hate that. what better way to remind people that it's all just a game than put numbers on stuff. As for procedural generation, it can be good if done properly, but I get the impression that SG will be hand crafted.
  5. C

Question regarding disguises

Refitting armours would kind of spoil the whole disguise mechanic anyway, no one would do it if you had to go back to the blacksmith to alter the armour you just stole, and the element of surprise would be gone even if you did
  6. C

I'm don't mind either way, but if I had a female character and I disguised myself to infiltrate a group that was all men, I'd feel like a bit like Bob in Blackadder. Of course there might be female guards, I just didn't see any in the video. I do like it though when the game actually notices...
  7. C

I'm is two minds... on the one hand equality is good... on the other hand it would help to make choices in character creation actually mean something... maybe it could differ by faction.
  8. C

Are there female guards in the game? ..there weren't any any that I noticed. Would be a bit odd if a guard disguise worked for a woman when none of the guards were women (this could work the other way also in other circumstances, could lead to differing strategies depending on gender) Agree...
  9. C

Nudity

Yep, it's the old "I need it realistic, they would be naked after I took their full suits of plate armour and stuffed them discreetly in my pocket" that gets me.. That said, I'm not against them putting nudity in at all, It's just not a big deal.
  10. C

Nudity

I do wonder how the realism argument fits in with looting armour, I mean, killing people then taking their clothes off, and carrying them round with you...realistic? The combat advantage of wearing armour would be entirely negated by the fact that you were staggering around lugging a spare suit...
  11. C

New Public Video

I liked everything except the constant teleporting, I assume(hope) that that was to speed things up because it's a demo. People are still having a go about the animation, you need to remember it's a tiny team, with a small budget, and they are moving RPGs forward... and it was cheap to back at...
  12. C

PC Gamer mention

Rockpapershotgun have featured it today as well, but they've put up a lot of stuff today, it's been shunted to the second page already
  13. C

A Balanced World

What annoyed me was that, not only was it utterly daft that you could get to the top in every guild in a few days, but even when you were the boss, it was still you that they gave all the jobs to. Being the boss was no different to being a raw recruit.
  14. C

Music Thread

Suppose I need to put this one ;-) My favourtite band at the moment ... some more Some other stuff.... I do go to a lot of gigs...seen every band on this post multiple times, some of them well into double figures..
  15. C

Making people surrender

To be honest though...picking up a mug off the counter by mistake instead of talking to someone is a mortal insult. I had a mod for skyrim that made the surrendering a bit more sensible and realistic... there's a lot of silly stuff about skyrim if you actually stop and think....not really sure...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.