Recent content by garrick

1. G

Will it ever be complete?

map, story, quest, balancing, etc. It's maybe that demands the most of time. More of 8 years to realize a tech demo, I am afraid that it demands 20 years to realize all the others aspect.
  2. G

Will it ever be complete?

And for sui generis? KS in 2012 and since many years no news. Only examina which should be only a prelude of sui generis . With this speed, impossible to expect sui generis before 2030 at least and I think I am very optimist.
  3. G

translation in other language than english?

If you think that your mother language is the only necessary, you have wrong. Lot's of people don't know english an want to play at sui generis. Why forbid? Maybe you think that english pepole are superior than other people. It's just stupid. I hate people that thinks that the world is...
  4. G

Thanks. I know but if it's just to say that translation is useless, I don't understand the interest to say that. If it was to say that I want a translation i ngerman, spanish or other language, I don't mind and it's normal. The aim of this topic is not to know if translation is usefull or...
  5. G

I said If I ask that, it's for developpers because they are the only to know the answer.
  6. G

Maybe for you both, translation is useless but for myself, it's not useless and even a important factor to buy a rpg game. I don't ask your opinion but the choice of developpers.
  7. G

I am french and I am very interesting in your projetc. I would like to know if you will translate sui generis in other language like french, german and spanish. Thank you very much

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.