Recent content by JonU

1. JonU

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

A camera/control locked to the follow perspective is no doubt less efficient overall, as it limit what you can do. But it is completely playable. It is simply not game-breaking at all. I progressed through many of the arena foes with constantly space-centering the camera behind myself, before...
  2. JonU

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

These two points are key for me. First, easier opponents being easier helps new players get acquainted to the game. Harder opponents staying relatively the same doesn't blunt the overall challenge. Basically, new players will enjoy quicker progress immediately, perhaps not getting turned off...
  3. JonU

Close to backing... but...

I backed Kingdom Come as well. There is FAR more content in just Exanima already. Kingdom Come, while beautiful and with excellent art design, still feels very much like a rough and content bare tech demo. I'm very much looking forward to it, but judging by what has been released to backers...
  4. JonU

Happy Birthday!

I just popped over to the old Kickstarter page to poke around and realized Sui Generis was successfully funded on November 29, 2012. Two years ago today. Happy Birthday Sui Generis! You're in your terrible twos now. Behave yourself!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.