3. K

Exanima 0.6.2.0

shaaaaaaaa
  4. K

Exanima 0.6.2.0

Nice update
  5. K

I cant install the game 0.6.1

Solution found : I have only 1 gb on C:/ thats why i cant install the game, after i deleted some files there, the installation window now appears.
  6. K

I cant install the game 0.6.1

I downloaded it 2 times. When i initiate the .exe its like loading but he window of install never appears. And on process manager there are 3 process like this "Exanima 0.6.1 Setup.exe *32 . I am on Windows 7 64 bits and i can install 0.5.9.
  7. K

New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

I cant install the game.I already download 2 times . Its like loading but the window for install process never appears.
  8. K

Support for analog stick

I tried and teh steam controllers does a good job on simulate a mouse. The problem is the movement buttons . The "wasd" keys, i tried to configure that but its not good enough. I think its more natural move with the stick and more confortable i only need to know how can i configure the movement...
  9. K

Support for analog stick

I want to use the steam controller but the only problem i have was that the game doesnt support analog stick is there a way to do that. And i already configure to use "wasd" keys but its not good.
  10. K

Update?

It was nice while it lasted :(
  11. K

Update?

I bougth exanima here after they release it on steam. One month age maybe
  12. K

Update?

HOw i check that?
  13. K

Update?

Im not insider and i got it.
  14. K

Update?

Is updated on drm free
  15. K

Update?

NOW is updated now go download

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.