Recent content by Klavimaster

1. K

Blood pools

Dear all, I know Madoc is the only one who's working on this project right now and thus this could be considered a trifling feature but I've always thought blood pools could be great since it'd make the game feel more realistic, which is one of the aims of Exanima. I'm dead sure this is not the...
  2. K

Exanima 0.6.2.0

In the end... I get a whiff of delay. Just a few days hopefully.
  3. K

Exanima 0.6.2.0

"Madoc Owner @Klavimaster: we're trying our best to get it out, still a few issues to fix though". They have been very nice.
  4. K

Exanima 0.6.2.0

Well, I have asked around and the update is set to be released today. According to them they are still fixing some issues. Good news then!
  5. K

Exanima 0.6.2.0

Hmm guys.. I must avow I am truly lost. What's "insider" a special account? is it some sort of special purchase? I wouldn't mind if I had to pay money buy I'd like to know where; I would buy whatever.
  6. K

Exanima 0.6.2.0

In the end... is it gonna be released today?
  7. K

Blood pools

After the new feature in which our characters show their wounds after a severe thud, I truly believe that a blood-pool system could be taken into account in order to get information about whether our foes are alive or dead after the fray. Just to give some realism to the game which is, in my...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.