1. Luckeux

Heeheeheeheeheehee~

Heeheeheeheeheehee~
  2. Luckeux

Heeheeheeheeheeeheeeheeeheeeheeeheeeeheeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeeee~

Heeheeheeheeheeeheeeheeeheeeheeeheeeeheeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeeee~
  3. Luckeux

The Fan Art Thread!

Holy shit that's bad-ass! Still need to draw my piece of fan-art too... Will get on it right away actually.
  4. Luckeux

Interesting weapons

I'm definitively in favor of that one! Would be a great easter egg! or a honey badger cuz... yeah. Also while I'm working on Sui Generis related art, would you be interested if I uploaded my own personal creations? I'd include how I see them work too...
  5. Luckeux

Unarmed Fighting (and thoughts there of)

Well that's exactly the idea! I wasn't suggesting an actual unarmed style but a way of trying to survive in case you lose your weapon. My suggestion wasn't supposed to be viable, it's meant to be risky. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use it as an actual fighting style. That's why there's more...
  6. Luckeux

Interesting weapons

As to not spam this thread with pictures, I recommend googling the terms... What I found so far: Chain whip: A nice (more realistic) alternative to both the regular whip (which wouldn't work against armor) and the chain sword (which doesn't work with realistic physic)... (no offense dude)...
  7. Luckeux

Interesting weapons

Hell yeah! I have one the feel is amazing in hand. (I'm a martial art/knifes freak) The tip of the blade being larger then the rest had a nice weight balance to it. Did you know that the 2 lil nicks near the handle are there so that the blood drip from the blade? This way the handle don't get...
  8. Luckeux

Unarmed Fighting (and thoughts there of)

As it was mentioned before, grappling could work. Except I don't see it as fancy as they did... a simple tackling action (american football style though) when unarmed would do the job and would probably work rather well with how the game is so much physic based as well... The effectiveness of...
  9. Luckeux

The Fan Art Thread!

Cool thanks! I will start working on it then!
  10. Luckeux

The Fan Art Thread!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.