Recent content by Manigoldo

1. Manigoldo

Will it ever be complete?

I know it sound like whataboutery but I've seen a lot of indie games worth 20$ with half the content of Exanima. I will also argue in favour of your complains: most people don't know that this game is a passion project developed by basically four people with daily jobs, so when they see the...
  2. Manigoldo

Will it ever be complete?

I must say: I'm not a Exanima fanboy and I understand the frustration due to the lethargic development times. BUT for 15$ I got a ton of content, even if the project dies tomorrow, I would still be content with what I got: 9.5 beautiful and atmospheric levels and a revolutionary gameplay with...
  3. Manigoldo

Question about Customer Password

Perfect! As long as I'm able to receive future updates for this wonderful game I'll be happy! Thanks again HopeDIV, you've been very helpful!
  4. Manigoldo

I jus did as you suggested but it seems that I never received the mail, I also set the "never sent to spam" filter just in case, anyway thanks for your help, I hope the Devs will be able to solve the problem.
  5. Manigoldo

Thank you for replying! I just checked my Gmail settings and I don't have any filters activated, just to be sure I set "Override Filters" in Inbox/Filtered mail. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
  6. Manigoldo

Hello! Today i bought Exanima, I was able to download the installer and I received my steam key. No problem with that, however i read on some other threads that I'm supposed to receive a different password for my customer account. I tried clicking "lost password" under customer login but no...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.