Recent content by Orisoll

1. Orisoll

Is it possible to use motion capture data to refine character movements?

I'm no expert when it comes to this kind of thing, and what BM have accomplished already is incredibly impressive (especially considering they laid the groundwork 10 years ago), but I've seen some developments lately that seem like they were specifically designed for a project like this. This...
  2. Orisoll

Kicking and the like

This is a good idea, especially considering that not every fight in the proper game is going to involve both parties being armed. Some sort of quick knockback move like a kick or shove would be useful in creating a window for escape when going up against more powerful opponents.
  3. Orisoll

Weapons and Armors

I've always been a fan of the upturned bucket style helmet. As for weapons I think I like the plain look of a broadsword the best:
  4. Orisoll

Development Update #2

Great update! I'll be sure to fund this as soon as I get myself a bit of disposable income.
  5. Orisoll

A Public Video

I haven't looked at this game since summer last year. Not because I wasn't enthusiastic about the game, but because there was no real reason to come back day after day and check for non-existent updates. I'm fine with then idea of having to support the game to watch all the dev videos, but by...
  6. Orisoll

Interesting weapons

This one's better.
  7. Orisoll

My hope and dreams.

Lol, "I don't want your damn lemons!"
  8. Orisoll

Mounts and animals

The part about locational wounds gave me an idea, what if how something died effected how it moved and behaved after being reanimated. So if you slashed someone's leg open before they died their corpse would have some trouble walking. This would make being a necromancer a lot more interesting...
  9. Orisoll

Zooming in?

Yeah, I can understand the whole issue with first and third person, I was referring to the part about panning or changing the viewing angle ( to any point within reason of course). I think it would be beneficial to the game as a whole to allow some way to change the viewing angle within a set...
  10. Orisoll

Zooming in?

Meh, that's slightly disappointing news. . . though I suspect it will be modded in considering how easy it would be to implement.
  11. Orisoll

Piercing vs Skeleton and Skeleton in general

No blade stays sharp for long, especially when being used. And even if a sword/axe is freshly sharpend it'll take a good chop to cut through bone. And trust me, in the middle of a sword fight the last thing you want to do is wind up for a good swing. Doing so leaves you open under the shoulder...
  12. Orisoll

Functional Cloaks

If I had to choose one thing I hated most about Skyrim (or any elder scrolls game for that matter) it would be the fact that your character could never be effected by the weather, and seeing the commitment to semi-realism in Sui Generis I assume that staying out in the freezing rain for three...
  13. Orisoll

Will we make it?

When I looked at it yesterday it was only at £98,000. That's a lot of growth over such a small amount of time, so yeah we might make it! (Crosses fingers, toes, and eyes)
  14. Orisoll

World Traveling

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they're talking in terms of modding the engine, not features to be added to SG.
  15. Orisoll

World Traveling

I actually think carriages and horses are things that WAY to many fantasy RPG games don't bother to add. While they do take a lot of work if you want to do them right I think they are a feature that opens up countless possibilities for the player to explore. Besides, imagine how fun it'd be to...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.