Recent content by Raaq666

1. Raaq666

Master Fights Easier Than Expert Fights Because Masters Only Use Slow Polearms

Oh, i thought that would EXACTLY make sense, since the mace is pretty damn effective against armour :D If we're talking about master against master, a two handed sword would make less sense than a mace. OR Are you talking about how it doesn't make sense, if you give them a shield to go with...
  2. Raaq666

Master Fights Easier Than Expert Fights Because Masters Only Use Slow Polearms

Agreed. Maybe some of them should be given a mace and a shield? Would make pretty good sense in my opinion
  3. Raaq666

The level 4

i gotta say, that this is just all so bloody cool Letting the players find out the truth behind things piece by piece I assumed the undead behind the closed door in lvl4 was actually the thaven`s apprentice, but guess not
  4. Raaq666

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

Yeah, this was pretty much my initial thoughts too on the new dashing. I personally preferred the original double tapping and making it a toggleable option would be great. It might just be a case of getting used to using it, but this is my initial impression.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.