Recent content by Scully

1. Scully

About the parry mechanic:

No, he wants parry to be reliable when done, even if it's rare.
  2. Scully

But at the end of the day this is a video game, and lowering the chance for completely arbitrary failure that you have no control over should be a goal. I'd love to see a video on those reliable chamber blocks you're doing, if it's true I'd love to learn it as well.
  3. Scully

Yeah, I have over 2000 hour of Warband multiplayer. Chamber blocks are really awesome and I would love something like that in this game. I've always thought game developers focus too much of the attacks and forget about the defensive aspects. I saw this video posted on the Mount & Blade forums...
  4. Scully

I really like the idea of getting better blocks my using your mouse. For example if the hit comes from the left, you could start a left to right attack; cancel it, now your weapon is closer to the enemies weapon and you get a successful block. As it is now you are at the mercy of the game, does...
  5. Scully

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Thank nvidia for shadowplay so I can capture moments like this
  6. Scully

Statistics from arena mode?

I would love to see how old my save is for example, for the sake of speedrunning. Other stats could include how many fights you've participated in, which types you've fought most in etc, how much money earned total etc.
  7. Scully

Anyone tried the pitchfork in the arena?

I made a steam guide on how to get master rank in arena with it. The best weapon in the game imo
  8. Scully

NPC Reactions/Behaviour in Sui Generis

It would certainly be nice if enemies actually valued their own lives. We already have a point system associated with armour for the arena, which could be further expanded upon to influence how likely someone is to attack your character.
  9. Scully

Exanima Lore Thread

I was thinking it would be pretty cool if this character somehow carried over into Sui Generis. Hell, even as just a zombie carrying half a letter and a torch on him would be sweet. Maybe they could allow us to import our Exanima save file and have our arena character show up somewhere too.
  10. Scully

Death by going back through portal

Going back through the portal spawned me in blackness in which I fell to my death. I was just about to finish my exploration of the final area too :(
  11. Scully

Exanima Lore Thread

I got some questions Could that be us? Or do we encounter an enemy with such a weapon? What helmet is that? And any new lore tidbits in the are added by the last big patch?
  12. Scully

Stabs seem good

Aspirant vs Knight
  13. Scully

Exanima 0.6.3 (public beta)

^ A couple of bugs in that video. 3:35 and 4:15 I experienced a couple of other bugs too. When getting past the lightning field I got a loading screen followed by an error message (sorry can't remember what it was), spawning me in some empty room. After that the entire game glitched and the...
  14. Scully

Exanima 0.6.3 (public beta)

Here's a clip of me starting up my old save trying to get to the new content. Will Sir stop me?
  15. Scully

Exanima 0.6.2.0

I noticed frame drops as well, in story mode.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.