Recent content by Slinkadink

1. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 4/4/22

I suppose this adds the possibility for handwrap weapons with unique movesets? Pugilism matches would be exponentially more fun
  2. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 24/1/22

So just to confirm that I'm reading this correctly, you are making it so that damage will actually carry through when the lower part of the weapon is blocked, but the upper part still hits the target? If so, that is wonderful, and will make the game a whole lot more satisfying. Best wishes and...
  3. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 30/8/21

That's slightly concerning, to say the least. I hope it's just a false alarm. EDIT: looked around a bit, it's most likely a false alarm...
  4. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 30/8/21

Wonderful, I kinda got bored with baiting out overheads by crouching, etcetera
  5. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 19/7/21

Huh, are the highlights of each recruits' armor going to be color coded? Like orange for Greg, blue for Cindy, etc? Loving the greatsword designs, and the High performance mode would be a godsend. Cheers
  6. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 24/5/21

I agree, certain weapons in the Beta do need a bit of animation retooling. Both types of axes feel very clumsy compared to the fluidity of other weapons. The flail works great, except for the abysmal downward attack, Etcetera. The procedural weapon system is very exiting to hear about, can't...
  7. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 3/5/21

Glad to hear, hope the transition to the new UI goes smoothly
  8. Slinkadink

Exanima 0.8.1.6 Beta

Sounds great, the procedural system seems like a really cool idea, I can't wait to see the end result. As a suggestion to balancing the statistics of each weapon when they are degraded, I would think poor condition wouldn't really affect blunt or heavy weapons all that much, but would...
  9. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 1/3/21

Absolutely a feature I didn't realize this game needed until now. Those sewers are gonna be REALLY intense now, eh?
  10. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 22/2/21

Ok, I've been testing the beta branch, and I have to say, you guys did something special here. The new materials look timeless, and will age significantly better than the old ones. Just something about the way they look inspires nostalgia, or at least for me it does. This is a seriously good...
  11. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 25/1/21

Aw heck yeah. Hope the tests go well
  12. Slinkadink

Coffee Diary 26/10/20

At first glance I thought the lighting looked incredibly similar to the lighting currently in-game, but then I looked closer at the effects you described in the description, and I realized: This is going to look AMAZING with the torch, especially the hair. I cannot wait to see it in game.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.