Recent content by Stereotyx

1. S

Progressive 'stance' skill-up system - hear me out!

I just saw that there is a 'thoughts and ideas general' pinned post. posted there, but i don't know how to remove this thread :(
  2. S

Thoughts and Ideas General

Last week while playing exanima, i thought of a quite fitting progression system for a game like exanima/Sui Generis: Imagine that there are weapon proficiency levels - swords, axes, spears etc. We all start with 0. Each enemy killed ( or strike on a un/living creature) grants some amount of...
  3. S

Progressive 'stance' skill-up system - hear me out!

Last week while playing exanima, i thought of a quite fitting progression system for a game like exanima/Sui Generis: Imagine that there are weapon proficiency levels - swords, axes, spears etc. We all start with 0. Each enemy killed ( or strike on a un/living creature) grants some amount of...
  4. S

Coffee Diary 18/1/21

I can't wait for this update <3
  5. S

Coffee Diary 28/12/20

thanks @berrycatblue - I missed that part about patchnotes :)
  6. S

Coffee Diary 28/12/20

Just a quick question - "[...] rather than crunching to get a release out [...]" does a release in that context mean that you're nearing to release version 0.8.1/0.9 on steam? Or is it more like "we have a bunch of features ready for testing, that will get into version 0.9 in the non-specific...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.