Recent content by Sunpeece

1. Sunpeece

Astronaut avatars?!

I strongly suggest you check out Mars One. They're sending colonists to mars in 2023. More importantly, the application process is open to anyone 18 and older. Hurry, the first step of the selection process starts any time now.
  2. Sunpeece

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Your girlfriend...is awesome.
  3. Sunpeece

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Post pics, or describe what you received, and what you gave. I gave my parents cards because they're kicking me out and I have no money to spare. I have yet to find out what they got me but I think I know my mom is giving me $200 that I asked for.
  4. Sunpeece

Introduction

This is fantastic, my favorite genre of music
  5. Sunpeece

Nudity

Whoa there cowgirl/boy ...no need to seem defensive.
  6. Sunpeece

Forum Feedback

I like the alert drop down menu
  7. Sunpeece

Music and Sounds

It can be very effective. Researchers have found that when we hear things behind us, our ears form the audio waves into a different, recognizable pattern. This pattern can be duplicated in media and our brains instantly recognize the sound as coming from behind.
  8. Sunpeece

Message in "Plot"?

If Bare Mettle blatantly says "No children", then I can assure you that there will be no sex. I'm guessing Bare Mettle is aiming for a "T" rating.
  9. Sunpeece

Forum Feedback

Oh thanks, this is very useful ^_^
  10. Sunpeece

Message in "Plot"?

Learn. The game will be more timeless if you learned lessons from it.
  11. Sunpeece

Forum Feedback

I enjoy the liking of posts feature. It cuts down on the useless posts saying "I agree" or something along those lines. Let us keep posts full of content that is worth posting :)
  12. Sunpeece

Non-Human Races

A challenge for novice writer ;)
  13. Sunpeece

Message in "Plot"?

Well then will you guys be telling tales that illicit interpretation, instead of cut and dry archetypical tales?
  14. Sunpeece

Non-Human Races

It's not difficult to implement creative psychologies at all. We humans, through science, are very self aware about how we work. From that knowledge, it's extremely easy to think of how it could be different, and figure out how that effects the rest of a fictional organism.
  15. Sunpeece

Message in "Plot"?

I understand that instead of a traditional plot with a beginning, middle, and end, Sui Generis will just have events that unfold...just like history. I am in love with that. My question, however, is that will the events that unfold hold messages or themes for us to walk away with?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.