Recent content by The Urban Spaceman

1. The Urban Spaceman

Kickstarter: LUCI™ Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer

Fascinating. Unfortunately being a pot head I haven't remembered a dream for years. If I ever stop smoking daily I will definitely consider a dream journal & other techniques to achieve this. Sounds incredible.
  2. The Urban Spaceman

Running improvements and combat controls

Hell yeah! Second video much appreciated, particularly explaining the combat controls. Definitely looking forward to alpha. No pressure guys lol
  3. The Urban Spaceman

Retro Remembrance

Oh man you have more consoles than me! I'm getting ready for work now but if I remember I will see what I can come up with. I have a feeling you would have played anything I can think of but its worth a try lol
  4. The Urban Spaceman

A plea for a good or no tutorial.

I feel your pain with Worms Revolution. Jesus I've been a worms fan since 1995 I don't need a damn tutorial!
  5. The Urban Spaceman

Astronaut avatars?!

Yeah I'd say create a dedicated thread & tell us more about it! I'm still pondering about a new avatar lol
  6. The Urban Spaceman

Will this game be coming to Steam? Would go FAR!

I remember buying Half Life 2 from a charity shop only to discover I then had to download steam & buy a code to actually play it. I was pissed off that day! I think BME would be crazy not to sell it on steam because it is so popular but at the same time the game must be installable & playable...
  7. The Urban Spaceman

Grand list of dev quotes on features

Nice update. Thanks for taking the time.
  8. The Urban Spaceman

Astronaut avatars?!

Nice :) I'm getting very tempted now. I'm a sucker for memes. I still use my all time fav avatar on the Carmageddon forum so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I replaced it here. Watch this space..!
  9. The Urban Spaceman

Hey Madoc, will I be able to run your game?

I second Rods sentiment. I know nothing about PC hardware but I have wanted a custom built gaming PC all my life. I am finally in a position where I can start buying parts but this thread just makes my head spin. I don't know where to start. All I can say is I plan to spend 1k minimum & I would...
  10. The Urban Spaceman

The Fan Art Thread!

Pure quality Thomas. Much respect. How long did that take to create? I think porky might have a little more body mass than yours portrays but very intimidating still! I have one humble request from anyone creating for this thread. Could you please consider a more traditional full screen...
  11. The Urban Spaceman

Astronaut avatars?!

Haha love it. If this SG meme continues we will have a full blown Noah's Ark of astronauts XD It may even kind of tie in to SG if it does turn out to be set hundreds of years after the fall of an advanced civilization. Quality :)
  12. The Urban Spaceman

Astronaut avatars?!

I am wearing a spacesuit I just took the helmet off for easier access ;)
  13. The Urban Spaceman

LTD (Living The Dream)

Heh. I get this issue with an Australian guy in the Carmageddon forum. Can't ever work out what he's saying!
  14. The Urban Spaceman

The Fan Art Thread!

Surely with your skills you could do the research & then simply modify the image? :)
  15. The Urban Spaceman

The Fan Art Thread!

Holy shit. Speechless. Skills. Respect. That's all I can say.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.