Steam Greenlight

Greetings to all of you,

Maybe some of you don´t know but this game is on the concept section on Steam Greenlight!

As far as i know this means, if the game gets enough interest/support there, it will be Greenlit!

I believe many of you guys have a Steam account, so go out there favorise the game, show support, leave a comment...

And, like me, you can also share it easily with your whole friend list in Steam!
Think like this, if 30 people now go on Steam and share Sui Generis with their friend list (let´s say everyone of them has 10 friends) then about 250 new people know about this game, because let´s say about 50 already know about it! And maybe 10 of the 250 persons like this game so much they donate some money to the Sui Generis Dev Team and help to make Sui Generis a bigger, better game sooner!

Keep your spirits up!

lvk

Insider
Thanks for the heads up! Although there's a misconception to be cleared up by means of a quote from Steam Greenlight itself:

This is a concept or project early in development
This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.
I followed the project either way to vote for it first thing when the project reaches the prelude.

Fawz

Insider
The Sui Generis steam greenlight page has been around since the Kickstarter days, but SG isn't officially part of the Greenlight process to get approved and by part of the Steam game library. This is due to the fact that to officially submit a title for greenlight approval you need to supply a playable build of the game SG, which looks like it'll happen once the Prelude is in a more finished state.

Oh and for those that are having trouble finding the Sui Generis Steam Greenlight concept page, here's a link!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.