How long does it take for Bare mettle to contact you if you contacted them?

Azhrak

Supporter
I recently sent out an email informing bare mettle that I had put the wrong email when buying the £10 tier (an email that doesn't actually exist so that I can't actually receive the prelude.
Some companies I have emailed in the past take like months to contact me, I just want to know if thats the case with BM.

Thanks.

Parco

depends on how busy they are, havent seen any of the devs on the forums lately so they are probably taking a break during xmas, so i wouldnt expect a reply from them until after new year.

Vold

Insider
FYI, the £10 tier gives you access to the prelude and full game upon release. From what I know, the prelude is in alpha, and some time will pass untill it is released (keep in mind that before release it has to pass through beta stage). So, I am pretty sure that your problem will be solved before than the prelude is released.

Azhrak

Supporter
Am stupid, I should really read the small text in more detail next time, Still need to sort out the email business though so I can link it to my account when it does get released.

Vold

Insider
When you sort out the email issue, you may want to upgrade the contribution to beta tier (£20) to have access to the prelude beta and sui generis beta and become an insider (access to the insider section of the forum); or you could just wait for the release of both of them. :p

xlenaour

Insider
Hi guys, sorry to wake an "old" thread, I've made the same mistake as Azhrak, and sent mails from both the concerned accounts...
Maybe I'm too impatient (it's only been two days)... Hope it will be solved soon :)

666jet

Insider
Hi guys, sorry to wake an "old" thread, I've made the same mistake as Azhrak, and sent mails from both the concerned accounts...
Maybe I'm too impatient (it's only been two days)... Hope it will be solved soon :)
Devs are busy with new update so that's probably what's keeping them from responding to you hope it gets sorted soon :)

Brendan

Developer
Sorry about the delay, should be sorted now. Drop me a PM if you have any more trouble. Cheers

Once had the same problem, they devs were very quick and helpfull in my case!!!

Only took about 1 day, but i think you will have to wait a couple of days because they are very busy at the moment!!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.