The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

burgzaza

Insider
Yes well done. I find myself to have more trouble to feel when to do LTR/RTL swings than with the weapons. I can make a nice and fast swing with my usual two handed weapons and not destabilizing too mutch myself, but with only fists I do no often find good momentum. I mostly miss and end up facing the other side.
Maybe I dash too mutch, and try to drag too mutch.

Haxyl

Insider
Yes well done. I find myself to have more trouble to feel when to do LTR/RTL swings than with the weapons. I can make a nice and fast swing with my usual two handed weapons and not destabilizing too mutch myself, but with only fists I do no often find good momentum. I mostly miss and end up facing the other side.
Maybe I dash too mutch, and try to drag too mutch.
Yeah, man; I usually have trouble getting that perfect position before I strike.

burgzaza

Insider
Thx sensei, it's great honor ;)
I didn't use your gloves, tell me if I'm wrong, but a sword hitting them would inflict red damages ? You can see in the vid that the pugilist "parry" ( passively ? ) quite some hits with his chain gloves, or hits the weapon of the enemy. That's something to check out.

zhuliks

Insider
Got dem all, but I took a lot of hits. Slightly less armor and I was taken out for sure. A dirty victory ^^'
Wow, That character is HUUUGE like a Rock! Also it looks like some swings of enemy polearm are completely blocked using hand armor or maybe it just has lost all momentum by the time it touches hand (something around 1:52-1:54).

burgzaza

Insider
Sir Robin is a massive man indeed.
Yep I think that was a block, as I riposted right after it. I didn't took any stamina damage and the vouge swing looked quite powerful, so yeah pretty cool !

burgzaza

Insider
where do you guys keep getting these patches :(
Someone kind couldn't help but to share the love, and sent me the DL link. I don't know where it comes from tbh, maybe Madoc's stream.
You can activate the beta updates in the games properties if you use Steam. This is just the next version, a beta of a beta, of the beta.
I hope everyone can experience it soon :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.