pure frustration

Syllabear3

He's always like that, he just gets some joy from it :p
I take my time to explain what happened and the best he can reply is "you whine you whine" (he wrote wine)...
What he failed to understand is that i checked all the items along the game and i got really tired, to a point that i dont do it anymore. I just wanted to see something cool and an interesting fight, no time to stop for checking for small things.

Gozer

Almost every item have a description...

But yes, next time i find a banana i will double check if it for some purpose... like putting it in your ear makes you a banana king or something like that and doesnt trigger some banana golems.
I realize this could be your usual sarcasm, but that is actually the correct mindset.

Is this banana a local fruit? Is it still fresh? Why does it have a slot?

What is the devs intent? For this is indeed a special banana?

You can't see what's in front of you until you "unlearn what you have learned"

Pearls of wisdom, bro

NachoDawg

I take my time to explain what happened and the best he can reply is "you whine you whine" (he wrote wine)...
What he failed to understand is that i checked all the items along the game and i got really tired, to a point that i dont do it anymore. I just wanted to see something cool and an interesting fight, no time to stop for checking for small things.
I was just teasing, sylla, no hard feelings on my part

But I think we both know this is/will be a game for critical thinking, not gun-ho spelunking and fighting. So I think the golems defended the dungeons from exactly the kind of people they were made to defend against :p

Well first you should take your time to read the 3854 postings of people that explained something to you, they took their time too you stubborn egoist.
Second, i told you english it not my first language so excuse the fauxpas that i wrote "wine" which i corrected 2 seconds later. The stuff you write and reply could be from a 12 year old girl, i tried to be friendly and polite, but all you can do is troll around.

Syllabear3

Well first you should take your time to read the 3854 postings of people that explained something to you, they took their time too you stubborn egoist.
Second, i told you english it not my first language so excuse the fauxpas that i wrote "wine" which i corrected 2 seconds later. The stuff you write and reply could be from a 12 year old girl, i tried to be friendly and polite, but all you can do is troll around.
Well, the problem you are not. And seeing ur replies plus you dont understand what i write, i think you are the 12 yo japanese girl.

You are explaining over what people already explained me, so you are kinda trolling.

Killing a pair of golems (1 by 1, the you have to block the other one) is the most fun you can have in that level, and its frustrating, thats my whole point if you cant understand sh*t.

And already explained why i didnt get about the tokens... i didnt find any and i landed direct to the golems. I think thats not my fault since i dont read guides when i play a game.

Well, the problem you are not. And seeing ur replies plus you dont understand what i write, i think you are the 12 yo japanese girl.

You are explaining over what people already explained me, so you are kinda trolling.

Killing a pair of golems (1 by 1, the you have to block the other one) is the most fun you can have in that level, and its frustrating, thats my whole point if you cant understand sh*t.

And already explained why i didnt get about the tokens... i didnt find any and i landed direct to the golems. I think thats not my fault since i dont read guides when i play a game.
Wow the title of this thread is not only fitting in relation to the the game - YOU cause pure frustration too man and you`re obviously very bored.

Syllabear3

Fine, since you can add an argument.

ps: and just to make it clear for you. I havent much problems handling the golems even since the first time. The vid i posted is the first time, you can see i traped the golem in the door... but having to abuse the game that way just because made a mistake is not okay, at least for me.
I had more problems later after defeating 4-5 of them and my hp droping for being hit at light speed (complained that i couldnt block) to the face everytime. It becomed frustrating and i didnt enjoy it, even now that i have a polehammer and i can handle them well, still not funny.
Just that.

You shouldnt care too much about what a person says since this is only an alpha. I think the combat and movements are improved greatly, having a training arena match is even more enjoyable, and ive been getting rekt (pretty nice improvements on ai).

Last edited:

Tyon

How could you live with yourselves knowing that other travelers will step in those symbols and they will painful die because you picked all the tokens or they simply dont know about it?
If you read any of the scrolls in the level, you'd realize that someone did attempt to get past the golems without the tokens, but they proved to be an impassable barrier for him, so he turned back and looked for another route. I'd assume most adventurers would have as much brain as him if they've gotten to level 5 and are still alive.

Syllabear3

If you read any of the scrolls in the level, you'd realize that someone did attempt to get past the golems without the tokens, but they proved to be an impassable barrier for him, so he turned back and looked for another route. I'd assume most adventurers would have as much brain as him if they've gotten to level 5 and are still alive.
What if he had just luck?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.