The Level 1 timed lever puzzle is a fucking joke

How the fuck do i pass this bullshit? I've yet to find a way to cheese it. Everytime I finish, one of the levers goes back up and shuts the gate before i even have a chance to go through. I have lost all faith in this game because of this bullshit. Please god make it so that the gate opens permanently. Please. God.

Jimmini

Insider
If the levers go back up or the gate closes, just prevent them from doing so. The game has physics, so use them. You don't have to be fast for any of the sections, but if you really want to, make sure to hold Shift while running and take off gear that encumbers you.

Brokendrum

What he said about physics ^^^ . A bit of a PITA on this puzzle but easier than trying to run it.
if something in in the door frame after it opens it will not close

The difficulty is in finding what objects will be light enough to let the lever raise and that also pushes them away. I was dorking around stacking boxes and couldn't proceed because the edges of the boxes were snagging the lever. I guess something flat works best. Try making a teetersaw and balance one end with useless refuse until it lifts.

Just set the game to easy in the menu.
Edited: Ya, gotta take off the encumbrance.
_____
I don't see an option.

I actually agree with the dude on this one, unless I gotta run naked which I'm gonna try. Derrin is on the other end of the maze holding on to my trousers.

Last edited:
Take off all your clothes for speed. The very last lever right by the door doesn't do anything but open the way back.

Make sure you are using RMB+Shift to move not WASD.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.