Search results

1. Midcal9

Exanima Adam's Manor ASMR

나는 그들이 당신이 말하는 움직임 중 일부를 추가 할 것이라고 확신합니다. 그러나 현재 그들은 PoleAxes, halberds 및 one handed Axes 및 flails와 같은 절차 적 무기에 대해 여전히 작업하고 있습니다. 레벨 5의 더 스타일 화 된 무기뿐만 아니라.
  2. Midcal9

15,000 원에 사 주셔서 감사합니다, 하하! 아담, 토론하고 싶은 게 있나요? 무작위로 생성 된 새로운 무기가 마음에 드십니까? 가장 좋아하는 무기 클래스는 무엇입니까?
  3. Midcal9

글쎄요, 제가 생각하기에 훌륭합니다. Exanima의 새로운 베타 버전을 사용해 보셨습니까? 정말 훌륭하고 많은 새로운 추가 사항이 있지만 모든 것을 보려면 새 게임을 시작해야합니다.
  4. Midcal9

그것에 대해 걱정하지 마십시오. 이 게임에 대해 자신의 언어로 토론 할 수없는 것은 유감입니다. 당신의 저택은 매우 멋져 보입니다. 당신은 그 모든 항목을 수집하고 주문하는데 많은 시간을 보냈을 것입니다.
  5. Midcal9

Thoughts and Ideas General

Because in order to enable you to do so Exanima devs would have to spend weeks/month worth of labor on it.
  6. Midcal9

Ahh don't be rude mate, fella doesn't speak English at all so he probably cant even tell where to post it. On top of it i'm pretty sure there are no Korean Exanima sites out there. He's lonely in his passion. Aww.
  7. Midcal9

what is this error?

Hey there! Does your system meet the minimum requirements?
  8. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 5/4/21

Hello everyone, Let me start by saying that I was completely wrong, I am very sorry. All of my fears were completely unfounded, Bare Mettle team has once again risen to their colossal task and provided us with amazing quality and attention to the detail! Almost all of the procedural weapons I...
  9. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

Relationship your team might have to that site And not a relationship you have with your team I haven't dared anything, but good luck.
  10. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

I have asked a question on a fairly obscure forum to hear a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th opinion on the matter. I wasn't gonna copy paste comments from there to bring them here and score some victory or whatever. I might be annoying but I'm not a dipshit. I don't understand why that thread causes you so...
  11. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

Maybe they shouldn't spend their time on it, however it is a rather bad change for me personally because I, as a mere single and lone person, of no importance at all, have been enjoying the sword designs in this game so far and saw absolutely nothing wrong with them of any significance. That is...
  12. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

Ohh god, I had hoped you wouldn't mention that forum, I wasn't planing to mention it at all. Seems like regardless of how I'll write this answer it will come across as rude, so be it as it may. Well, that's a pity. I thought that after hearing my repetitive explanations you might have gotten my...
  13. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

The thing is, they know how I would prefer them to look because almost, no, all swords in Exanima so far are pretty damn well proportioned, critiquing existing models would be nitpicking. God this is getting tricky to explain... My exchange with Chief Dev wasn't about him not understanding what...
  14. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

That's a rather rude reply. If I knew that Madoc as well the rest did not care proportions and overall appearance of their weapons I would not have "wasted" his time. They were most likely fashioned by both. Swords combine a lot of different physical attributes which must be managed and obeyed...
  15. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

I'm not a kid, not an "expert" although I have named a few experts above, and I've watched a lot more youtube videos than one. Do you have an argument to make or did you show up here to drive-by poop on me?
  16. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

I sense strong distrust in your tone sir. Very Well. Copies made by modern day famous swordsmith or certain measurements from museums. Average grip length of a mid XVth century arming sword was 10cm long or under. Gauntlets do not actually prevent you from wrapping your hand around a grip that...
  17. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

Didn't know about it, thanks for telling us that! I don't, trust me, I've been to many museums and I have seen a whole myriad of different swords both IRL and on net. You have showed me one of the in game swords which very closely resembled a type XV from a French museum once (with a beefed up...
  18. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

Thank you very much for your speedy reply Master Chief Developer Commander! All Hail Madoc Optimus Maximus! I'm referring to those new models having what would be at most a 78cm-72cm long blades (that's a one handed sword blade length most of the time) with hand and half long grips with either...
  19. Midcal9

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

The issue of many, if not most of these swords being overly bulky in appearance has been brought up by me before but I can not help myself not to repeat it. Judging by the look of it I will most likely not be able to find a single sword that I will like during most of my playthroughs. Will you...
  20. Midcal9

What's the current status of Sui Generis?

Yesh dat ish exctlieh wut I sad!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.