Search results

1. C

Exanima 0.7.0

Lazy mode on, main changes/fixes coming? as broad as it gets will do. Edit: You will make me update myself and see what is the discord world young people use now
  2. C

Can the physics engine of exanima be applied to other types of games?

I think it would rule, there is no need to multi hit, imagine power to pummel enemies like sauron on middle earth army, i can hack and slash my salary in half gladly to play less sparky/asian speed diablo 3 with proper hit physics.
  3. C

Update imminent!

0.7 on steam! GG
  4. C

Update imminent!

Alright, you have no idea how happy i am to be reminded that bashing, as revolutionary as you made it, is not all by far. I wish and you dont deserve less than solid success
  5. C

Exanima 0.5.1 Released

Wish i got a mail sent to let me know, last checked february. One question, did fps cap got introduced? Downloading right now
  6. C

Dungeons & Dragons

I still play 2nd edition once in a while, after 3rd edition washed all that was special with a common monster book and tried to sell new content books almost twice a month never got interested beyond it. Did some DM side too, its hard work but very rewarding.
  7. C

Thoughts and Ideas General

I noticed that because this production is so brilliant that hardcoding the smart thing to do detracts from having the fun of swinging the 2 handed weapon with 1 hand which is not forbidden by any law of physics, even if you detract from your combat performance. I mean it could be great to try...
  8. C

Thoughts and Ideas General

Hi, just started testing since combat beta and im happy to report that i havent landed a single hit on the enemy on my first 7 mins, but i like this concept so much that i dont care about and having a good laugh at me. But I would like to suggest that being a game with such a pure and beatiful...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.