Search results

1. C

Can you make a patch that adleast kills you when ya fall though the floor? PLZ...!

Thanks, and I looked but it did not have one of those files (As far as I can see), maybe it's because I got glitch pushed (then a message popped up and said their was too many objects around) & died–an still haven't reloaded yet.
  2. C

Can you make a patch that adleast kills you when ya fall though the floor? PLZ...!

While I still don't know where the "Glitch Section" is, thanks anyhow. And also I was just trying to highlight the important parts of the conversation and I guess it's pretty dang much, so will work on that, Thank You.
  3. C

No, I Fell Out Of The Map Entirety by either Bushing Against A Wall Trying To Get Passed The Electric Fence Or By Hitting A Coffin On The Ground. So I was asking the Developers if they can Make A Kill Cube Around The Entire Map Area (Or Somthing Like That), Then Have A Checkpoint For Ya First...
  4. C

So the first time I fell though the floor was when I was trying to get Past The Electricity Barrier to see if that would Open The Door To The Room Passed Into With A Key, and I Tried To Crouch Down Hugging The Far Left Wall With That [What I can guess is an Invincibility Mask] Face Plate On and...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.