Search results

1. T

Dialogue

If memory serves, Madoc said they're likely to do exactly what you described. It's simply not feasible for the dialogue to be fully voiced, but I think they do want to implement generic greetings.
  2. T

Dialogue

That's actually really funny, because Pillars of Eternity is the main game I've been playing the last few weeks, and is somewhat why I thought of this topic. I really like Exanima's gameplay better, but PoE's dialogue and story are what keep me going back to it. Good characters really make a...
  3. T

Dialogue

I do pay attention. I mentioned above that I tested them to see if there were specific actions that would make them attack, chill, run, etc.. There likely are factors determining their actions, but I'll be damned if I can find any rhyme or reason to it. Which I suppose makes sense if you want...
  4. T

Dialogue

Honestly, based on my experiences, I don't think it's as deep as you think it is. I've literally sprinted into some of them, and they still ignored me, while others attack me on sight. I'm sure there's some kind of system in place dictating how they react, but I don't think it's that detailed...
  5. T

Dialogue

Well, that's certainly a pleasant surprise! I figured the next update would be more than some bug fixes, but I never would have guessed they would be adding dialogue so soon. Thank you for the information.
  6. T

Dialogue

I know it lacks many features that will eventually be put in (thaumaturgy being the one people seem to want the most), but I would love it if some sort of dialogue was put in one of the next few updates. Like I said before, without interaction (which is only fighting, currently), there's just...
  7. T

Dialogue

That's the thing, though. This is supposed to be a prelude to Sui Generis, which is an RPG, and which they've said will have dialogue and NPC's. I believe Madoc said it would be text only, as well. And since they said they wanted to test everything for Sui Generis in Exanima, I imagine that at...
  8. T

Dialogue

Hello. Since the forum seems to be clogging with spam over the past day, I thought I would post an actual topic. So I know Bare Mettle has said they're working on including dialogue in Exanima. To be honest, actually being able to interact with NPC's, in a way other than fighting them, is what...
  9. T

Most frustrating experience I've ever had in 20 years of gaming lol

I don't despise mods. I just pointed out that they're not really moderating all that much. Probably because they're too busy actually making the game, so it's not too big a deal. It's interesting that you say I'm ruining your forum posting experience (a joke, I assume), considering you were...
  10. T

As a longtime lurker here, I feel comfortable pointing out that there are no real mods here. They've only recently tried to keep the forum slightly cleaner, but even that is mainly removing ad bots. In most other forums I've looked at, some of the things you've said in the past, Syllabear, would...
  11. T

Seriously? Have you LOOKED at Syllabear's posts? While Kaladin is certainly being quite rude, you cannot reasonably claim he's the only one being a jerk.
  12. T

I certainly agree with this. Honestly, the whole forum could do with more open minded discussion rather than the "if you don't like it, fuck off" that many people receive. This is one of my top five favorite games ever, but the community can sometimes be a little off putting. I'm sorry that...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.