Search results

1. Espadon

Sword Academy

Let me start. I found that the character blocks attacks better when he is slightly turned towards the blow. Therefore, while blocking the strike, do not hold the cursor directly on the opponent, but shift it by 15-20 degrees in the direction of the strike. If opponent attack from the right...
  2. Espadon

Sword Academy

Hello everyone, I decided that it would be nice to create a topic where people can share their tricks, observations, exercises and other things related to the battle. It will be convenient if all the fencing information is collected in one place. Maybe then we'll even do our own Martial arts...
  3. Espadon

Thoughts and Ideas General

In battle, there is often a situation where, at close range, you hit the enemy not with a blade, but with a hilt. I think it would be nice to add damage for the hilt? Also, it seems a little strange to me that defeated opponents immediately release weapons from their hands. It looks as if they...
  4. Espadon

With the latest update, the combat system has improved. I heard that over time it will become even better, much better. In Sui Generis, there will be added a lot of opportunities, new skills ... And I thought that it would be good to make some kind of detailing so that the player felt that his...
  5. Espadon

Sorry for not answering for a long time, I was busy. I'm not going to make excuses to anyone. You may have a different opinion on this issue, and I will accept it. In any case, the developers know exactly what they want the game to see, and only they decide what will be added and what is not...
  6. Espadon

Don't be sarcastic. Yes, I want to draw a map. Then to navigate through it. To be lazy, as you say. And you can not blame me for this. This is a natural human desire to make something easier. This is a beautiful desire. Exanima- REALISTIC GAME, NOT A HARDCORE GAME. This game does not set itself...
  7. Espadon

Hey! I did not say that I want a map of everything around. I just asked about the opportunity to draw your own map. To draw a map, you need to be not lazy. this is quite a realistic opportunity, isn't it? If we are afraid to forget something, then we draw a chart.
  8. Espadon

I think in Sui Generis a good, convenient magazine would be useful. Magazines in modern games are very stingy, they contain quite a bit of information, and many details can be forgotten. It would not be bad if the magazine in Sui Generis could be supplemented with its own records. For example...
  9. Espadon

Update imminent!

Thank you ... Thank you for doing this, thank you for not giving the negative that fell on you, distracting you. Thank you for writing this. I'll show it to everyone I can, to everyone who does not believe.
  10. Espadon

Today, in search of an easy enough and swift sword, I tested swords of the rank "Adept". And among them was one blade, which I really liked. It's good, but it's rusty, like most swords. And I thought that if I cleaned it, it would look wonderful. If I had a sword, even if it was inexpensive, I...
  11. Espadon

I think the game needs physics of interaction with heavy objects. I mean, the ability to move them with the cursor. Now, if during a fight the torch flies away, say, under the bed, we can not do anything about it. Of course, there is no need to do so that we can lift the beds in the air and...
  12. Espadon

A great idea, but it seems to me that this system with combo, or some "improvement" of your punches will not be easy to implement. Although, how to know ... you can apply a simpler version, right. The books will simply explain how best to fight, how to properly use your developed skills, or to...
  13. Espadon

Yes, yes, I think this is a good way to make communication with people interesting and alive. After all, from the dialogues you can learn a lot .. You are right, so many possible situations immediately drew in my imagination ... it's wonderful.
  14. Espadon

Guys, I had an idea ... I recently thought about the belts and remembered that it's easier to wear chain mail when you wear a belt. Then part of the weight of the chain mail presses on your ileal bones, and the shoulders are relieved. Weight is distributed more evenly, and you are less tired. So...
  15. Espadon

Signature Moves and Personal Finishers

If the enemy fought well and managed to surprise me, then I cleaned my sword and beat it with my fists to avoid harm. I have a couple of moves ... One of them in the finalization. Very complex. In the meantime, I'm using an interesting thing that I learned from real sword fencing-a preemptive...
  16. Espadon

What weapons would you like to see in the game?

Well, actually, I think that it's not so scary. if the handle is long enough, the combat unit will not even touch the character. But if we are talking about one-handed long-chain weapons in the form of a beater, then I think that there will either have to be trained. Although, a blow on the back...
  17. Espadon

Yes, I think I can not correctly express my thoughts ... I understand that the protection of the hand is not foreseen yet, and it will be a little not historical, I wanted to say that it would be good to have a sword with a straight blade as in the first picture and a simple hilt like the third.
  18. Espadon

Of course, in a short time we will have a wonderful kriegmesser, but do we have to limit ourselves to them? One-handed swords are 5 or 6 kinds, so why can not there be another two-handed sword? I downloaded the images for an example, the most interesting for me, and probably for the game would...
  19. Espadon

Hello, here you can offer the weapons that you would like to see in the game. But, I think, we should decide which weapons in the game CAN be. I'm talking about the fact that in the game, for the most part, the entourage of medieval Europe, and hardly we should ask for katana) In the game, as...
  20. Espadon

Hello guys. I would like to talk about music during the fight. The game uses a very authentic medieval music, it certainly fighting but ... A week ago I tried to play with music from the Witcher 3. And it was excellent. I have not received such emotions from the game for a long time. Emotions...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.