Search results

1. Rob

Regarding Dark Souls

Hi people, Over here @Komuflage asked what was troubling with me about Dark Souls on the PC, following application of the 60fps and 1080p hacks, and using the Xbox controller... Just like @Psychomorph, I gave up with Dark Souls 1, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about Dark Souls 2, given...
  2. Rob

Have you seen this?!!! Innovative wireless signalless headphones

I just had to share this with you: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/701992503/the-worlds-only-earbuds-with-no-strings-attached Minimalist standalone wireless headphones. Crazy!!! Probably the most innovative thing I seen in this sector for ages, I've got no idea why I've only just found out...
  3. Rob

Happy Birthday Brendan!

Since there was a "Happy Birthday Leonid" thread earlier in the week, and I just noticed it's Brendan's birthday today, I thought I'd make a "Happy Birthday Brendan" thread! :D
  4. Rob

Buying/Pledging, Rewards and Deadlines

As requested, I've created this thread to list (and for people to request) factual info about Sui Generis purchasing and deadlines. If people think this is useful, it can be stickied. Otherwise, it can be deleted. (please feel free to post opinions on this) Thanks to The Urban Spaceman, we can...
  5. Rob

A different perspective...

In trying to promote Sui Generis, I've been showing the pitch video and other promotional materials to some people. One of the people has extensive experience in business and marketing, who provided an interestingly different perspective on Sui Generis. Not sure how useful it is, but I thought...
  6. Rob

Combat Animations and Levelling

Hi, Watching the promo video (update 5) we can see the character stumbling around like a drunk, with a pair of swords that are clearly too heavy for our puny little man (indeed, the effect of weapon weight was clearly demonstrated in update 6). I think this is awesome. This, to me, implicitly...
  7. Rob

Graphics options/capabilities

Hi, First off, everything you've achieved so far looks incredible! Just pledged on Kickstarter! A couple of questions... We can see from your videos that you've got some beautiful graphics, fantastic textures, lighting, environments etc, that frankly put the "big-boys" in this genre to shame...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.