Search results

1. Psychomorph

Underworld Ascendant

Very excited about this. Paul Neurath and former folks from Looking Glass are making a sequel to Ultima Underworld. They'll have their Kickstarter on February the 4th. So it's going to be a 1st person dungeon crawler RPG. http://www.underworldascendant.com/
  2. Psychomorph

Shroud of the Avatar

I saw the latest Shroud of the Avatar video. It's shaping up, but I don't really like their game-ish approach. You can stuff a whole Guillotine in your backpack and place it somewhere else later. To be honest I am a bit disappointed about what I see from Garriott. The early content they showed...
  3. Psychomorph

Tangiers (Kickstarter)

It is a stealth game. Has some Thief flair to it, similar music style for sure. Only 40 hours to go, so head over there and pledge. :D http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1841885340/tangiers-surrealist-stealth?ref=live
  4. Psychomorph

Cannibalism

In many games you can loot animals for meat and leather, but realistically you could loot anything and anybody. You could loot humans for meat to eat. Gross, but why not? Or you can sell the meat and skin to those who'd pay you good for this. Wonder if it will be possible in SG.
  5. Psychomorph

Primal Fears

Reason I post that is because of the similarities to SG. The isometric view. The character looks where you point he cursor, movement seems WASD. Looks really good. Movement speeds are slick, you jog and sprint forward and walk backward. Of course I hope in SG you can also walk forward...
  6. Psychomorph

Yin and Yang

A discussion in the Romances in the latest Bioware titles. brought me to some thoughts, so I move the post here: A thought occured to me. What if Thaumaturgy is a female trait. That means females would be naturally gifted. Males are not all huge bodybuilders, so many of them would have sort of...
  7. Psychomorph

First Kickstarter fraud

Heard about this today: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/05/01/kickstopped-the-strange-case-of-mythic-gods-men/ In fact, I was waiting for this to happen at some point, haha. No trust in humanity I has. You know, at some point during the Sui Generis campaign, when the developers went...
  8. Psychomorph

Being poisoned

We all talked and laughed a lot about the drunk thing. I kind of doubt you'd get this all that often in the game. You would not make yourself drunk and then go fighting Trolls intentionally, but the world is a hostile place and you may not always be able to avert being poisoned. Poison can have...
  9. Psychomorph

Collector's edition

I wonder what you have planned for this? A Collector's edition with a cardbaord box made to look like a book would be nice. Kind of like the Morrowind box, about DVD size, but made from cardboard. I know that's generic for this kind of game, but it's a thing of beauty. Or you can go oldschool...
  10. Psychomorph

Media

I looked up the greenlight site and saw that mage picture: It's excellent, how comes it is nowhere to find? Not part of the media section on this site? Move your butts Mettles and make that picture a 2560x1440 wallpaper. Also could you make the existing (and new) screenshots at that...
  11. Psychomorph

Sui Generis could have been worse

12. Psychomorph

What a shame...

...that you will not see the beautiful sky in Sui Generis, as it is an isometric perspective game. :(
  13. Psychomorph

Interaction and other things

Hello, your project intrigued me the first time I saw a screenshot. I'm not the only one saying that this is more how Diablo 3 should have looked like, but of course, there is more to Sui Generis than the looks. I don't know what your vision for your game really is, but there have always...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.