Search results

1. Zor

Coffee Diary - February 2024

Nice video. More importantly: really nice improvements to the engine! I feel the video was not all that technical. I would be quite happy if you would go quite a bit further on the technical part; don't hold back. The internet is filled with people who actually love technical details.
  2. Zor

Exanima Lore Thread

It has been a few years (necro), but all lore is now collected at: https://pixelfck.github.io/ExanimaLore/
  3. Zor

Coffee Diary - January 2024

Wow, I'm impressed. After reading in the previous post that there was assembly code involved, I would not have thought that you guys could complete the migration to 64 bit only in just one month!
  4. Zor

Coffee Diary 9/10/23

Please reconsider. I truly enjoy the weekly updates, and a weekly schedule is easy to follow (it's Monday: check for Bare Mettle's coffee diary). Even if updates are thin on content, it keeps me connected to the game's development, and gives me a feel for the progress that's being realised...
  5. Zor

Coffee Diary 10/1/22

And this latest patch will be released and available on GOG... when?
  6. Zor

Coffee Diary 27/12/21

So, how can I download those updates on GOG?
  7. Zor

Coffee Diary 28/12/20

Thanks for the update. It is the first time I read a hint about 'patch up' functionality. Seems like there are some quite sweeping functionality additions in the pipeline.
  8. Zor

Feedback (3/3): Other (minor) stuff

Thanks for the heads up, again :)! Yes, I'm indeed referring to the hauberk. And while they were in service well into the 15th century, I think their heydays are indeed before the time period Exanima is aiming for. I would still enjoy their appearance in the game though :) Oooh! nice. Those to...
  9. Zor

Feedback (2/3): Quality of Game improvements

Thanks for the heads up!
  10. Zor

Feedback (1/3): Bugs and Unintended(?) features

Thanks for your reply! I do not agree with the assertion that the golem area is much harder than the crossroads. I can avoid combat with the Golems quite easily, and the other guards are not harder than most enemies at the crossroads. The blademasters roaming the crossroads on the other hand...
  11. Zor

Feedback (3/3): Other (minor) stuff

I've collected things I noticed during my last play through so that I could give constructive feedback. I've organised my feedback into three post. This is the third of those three and deals with those things I personally would like to see, but might be rather personal or less important on the...
  12. Zor

Feedback (2/3): Quality of Game improvements

I've collected things I noticed during my last play through so that I could give constructive feedback. I've organised my feedback into three post. This is the second of those three and deals with those things I feel could improve the overall quality of life and the quality of the gaming...
  13. Zor

Feedback (1/3): Bugs and Unintended(?) features

I've collected things I noticed during my last play through so that I could give constructive feedback. I've organised my feedback into three post. This is the first of those three and deals with those things I feel are incorrect behaviour or at least unexpected behaviour. The second and third...
  14. Zor

[Bug?] Thaumaturgy and Skill knowledge dependencies

feels like an unintended feature to me

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.