1. Mello

Hannibal (TV Show)

My favourite show, possibly ever.
  2. Mello

Is cutting a thing?

The basic weapons aren't very sharp.
  3. Mello

Poverty

I'd think it would be organic ie. if the NPC has no reason to believe you've stolen it, you can sell it to them. But they'd have to want the item, and also hoarding money isn't a big part of the game apparently
  4. Mello

New PC build

It's a miniITX case, but it can hold a fullsize ATX PSU. I should have got a modular one, and will probably make that switch in the future, as it's the stray PSU cables that are causing the clutter. Honestly the case is pretty well designed, since the PSU, GPU and CPU all vent their hot air...
  5. Mello

New PC build

My cable spaghetti is complete
  6. Mello

New PC build

I'm about to put together a somewhat less impressive PC, shame I'm not building my own case
  7. Mello

Combat Alpha Release

I still need to purchase my new pc bwaaaa :'(
  8. Mello

Astronaut avatars?!

That's more of an animal than mine...
  9. Mello

Postponement

Sui Generis: Jogging Simulator
  10. Mello

Unarmed Fighting (and thoughts there of)

Spells which only work when you make skin contact with something could make hand to hand a valid style. Punch a dude and his armour melts or something
  11. Mello

About to do a big mistake, buying new gaming computer :D

That's great, thanks :)
  12. Mello

Thanks for the responses, guys. All this Sui Generis excitement has coincided with me being about to purchase a new PC/Laptop, so I'm making sure I can get the best SG experience possible. Still haven't decided on desktop vs. laptop though. EDIT: Also what's all this about 32bit only? Does that...
  13. Mello

Will a laptop with a i7-4700MQ CPU and a GTX 765m GPU do the trick for sui generis, or am I cutting it a bit close?
  14. Mello

Dark Souls II announced; PC version confirmed

It's weight related AND agility (new stat) related, as far as I can tell.
  15. Mello

Best posts of the Forum

Another vote for von Rabenfels
  16. Mello

Multiplayer

Difficulty levels exist so that every player can experience everything within a game, regardless of skill level. The point of games with difficulty levels is for every player to see the whole game. Sui Generis (and the Souls series) are games which have a different point. They exist to provide a...
  17. Mello

Dark Souls II announced; PC version confirmed

Dex is useless in dark souls? That's the complete opposite of everything I've experienced in my 200 hours or heard from people who have played more than me...
  18. Mello

Jumping, and the like

Rolling in combat is pretty unrealistic.
  19. Mello

Development Update #2

They've confirmed text over audio, I believe.
  20. Mello

Development Update #2

*nerdgasm*

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.