Search results

1. The Hedge Knight

My posts are like my steaks, very rare and always disappointing :P

My posts are like my steaks, very rare and always disappointing :P
  2. The Hedge Knight

Shovel Knight: Sales Breakdown

Honestly my biggest worry right now is that Bare Mettle is going to be forced into another Kickstarter, which is normally PR suicide and doesn't look good for them at all. Hopefully we can at least see a finished game before things get so dire, but with so many KS failures as of late, I won't...
  3. The Hedge Knight

It's March 1st and we haven't had a real updates in months...

I leave you people for hardly a month and you are already yelling at each other. Tsk tsk.
  4. The Hedge Knight

First Kickstarter fraud

Gj bumping a month and a two month old thread.
  5. The Hedge Knight

Grand list of dev quotes on features

It has been done.
  6. The Hedge Knight

There has been a break in the coughing of blood, so I will see if I can update this.
  7. The Hedge Knight

Coughing blood everywhere isn't fun

Coughing blood everywhere isn't fun
  8. The Hedge Knight

UPDATE. WHAT UPDATE. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WHIPPER SCHANPPERS I WILL DO IT WHEN I CAN. gpsnpgsngps
  9. The Hedge Knight

Real world physics...

In all fairness, the modern soldier isn't in a tin can.
  10. The Hedge Knight

Necromancy

HEY GUYS I THIN- oh. Fuck.
  11. The Hedge Knight

Piercing vs Skeleton and Skeleton in general

No, they can't. It is the reason the nobility started using axes and picks instead. The estoc is the only sword that was actually built to stab a knight in full armor. Even if your sword was strong enough to pierce, no swordsmen (human at least) is capable to do that. Even early firearms could...
  12. The Hedge Knight

Wounds, Limbs and Gore

No on all accounts.
  13. The Hedge Knight

If we were going to be super realistic here, than swords would hardly be used and would be useless against anything in armor.
  14. The Hedge Knight

Forum Feedback

I have used forums like this before, I am ninety percent sure they simply come with the forum.
  15. The Hedge Knight

Forum Feedback

I realize, but most of the time they end up being abused and overused :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  16. The Hedge Knight

Forum Feedback

You could always just like, not use smily's :/
  17. The Hedge Knight

Blades are sharp as hell though, a well honed blade won't have too much trouble piercing bone.
  18. The Hedge Knight

Limited followers

They already said you can ask anyone. WHY DOES NO ONE CHECK MY BEAUTIFUL QUOTES PAGE. :(
  19. The Hedge Knight

People really overestimate how large the space between your bones is.
  20. The Hedge Knight

Buildings and destruction

I don't see why you are making it so mechanical. Why not just make it so a guard or some one has to go run to another guard or ting a bell for everyone to be alerted, or for a citizen to go and grab a guard.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.