Search results

1. DesmondMem

Chronicles of Elyria

Apparently GameStop is having a some promotion and Valkyria Chronicles is 29.99, im gonna have to call and confirm this, but I might actually pick it up if its only 30, thats definitely worth it. Also for some strange reason, the game isnt on the gamestop web store at all. The demo of VC was...
  2. DesmondMem

What are you playing?

Hey guys, I have been reading this forum for over a year now and finally decided to join as a member. I know this is mostly a space 4X forum but I am curious to know what are you guys playing right now? Last game I played was Mass Effect 3 and I have yet to find a PC game that I like. I did...
  3. DesmondMem

Hard to be a God

Your left or right penile accouterment may decide to swell to hitherto unimaginable proportions. It's a bit entertaining at first but the laughs go out the window soon enough. Ttbmk I committed no crime that brought on this punishment. But another feature of getting old is that your past sins...
  4. DesmondMem

Chronicles of Elyria

Those of you keeping score at home might have noticed that today marks the ten year anniversary of Devil May Cry 4s release on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Ten years since this game that, I cant deny, I was pretty petulantly upset about at the time, but have since learnt to love. Ten...
  5. DesmondMem

Heroes Of The Storm/MOBA thread

Anyone else got a beta key? I just got mine; figured it would be more fun to explore the game with other people Because its region-locked, I guess itll have to be Europe...
  6. DesmondMem

Stephen Hawking warns artificial intelligence could end mankind.

Good for them but for me I could not be with some that much older I would not even be with someone that much younger. I would need someone more closer in age but good for them I loved fry in the hobbit movies and the tv show jeeves and wooster
  7. DesmondMem

Boxing entrance song.

haha ok, I also listen to japaneze songs in anime XD Lol theres this one japanese anime song I was forced to watch the anime but I like the song though I wish I could remember
  8. DesmondMem

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord at Gamescom

whose name in the new translation patch is the best argument I know for sticking with the old one. General strategy, Fenn/Jowy keep out til after draft.
  9. DesmondMem

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord at Gamescom

Hi, Will attempt to update SingAstro forum to the latest version next Saturday 21 Mar 2020 night 8pm, so try not to post anything after 8pm next Saturday21 Mar 2020. Also, please update your email address... just in case the password need to be reset. Have a nice day.
  10. DesmondMem

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Gonna sound cliche but my favorite kingdom Hearts game is Kingdom hearts 1 It just felt a lot more serious than the other Kingdom Hearts games, not that a silly undertone isn't okay but, I live for that drama. <3 :3

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.