Search results

1. Dorag

Please, i need fresh air

I completely agree that seeing the outdoors will be fantastic, but I trust Madoc and the team have put thought into how they want to implement outdoors into Exanima, so whenever it comes - it matters not. But when it comes it will be glorious :)
  2. Dorag

The Arena Challenges !

This is a very nice idea, I always set up some nice challenges for myself when I play, main one being I play naked all the time to practice to perfection, and I find that as the game gets updated more and more I am able to succeed much better. So I gave the "Viking Challenge" a go, my first and...
  3. Dorag

MrMerk's Mods!

Well played bro, gg xD This will be remembered in the books :D
  4. Dorag

Some ideas for a save for permadeath

I actually remember someone saying that, I don't quite recall where, maybe I read it on the Taleworlds forums since I browse there alot, I personally did not want it since I really get attached to my character, but having that as an option would be great. You know what would work really well...
  5. Dorag

Profile pictures Thread

Mine is Lord Kelvin, aka William Thomson, an Irish mathematical physicist and engineer who's done important work in the mathematical analysis of electricity and formulation of the first and second laws of thermodynamics (Hence, our "Kelvin scale"), a professor in the university of Glasgow, he...
  6. Dorag

Profile pictures Thread

Mine is Lord Kelvin, aka William Thomson, an Irish mathematical physicist and engineer who's done important work in the mathematical analysis of electricity and formulation of the first and second laws of thermodynamics (Hence, our "Kelvin scale"), a professor in the university of Glasgow, he...
  7. Dorag

You're just gonna be like that guy from forever who dies and "respawns" a couple of minutes later out of the water under the NY city bridge, remembers his death, the pain, memories, the time hasn't progressed much. Going back to the opening post, before you edited I thought it was just a joke...
  8. Dorag

Atleast you get more money as a whore but you start naked and undead run the other way when they see you.
  9. Dorag

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

@Tottel Oh based Tottel please make bannerlord's multiplayer as amazing as warband's is, I have 2200 hours logged on warband and that's *after* I bought it. My two most anticipated games are Bannerlord and then Exanima, praise be Armagan and his team as much as I praise Madoc and his team
  10. Dorag

The Adventures of Madoc and Friends

This is great :D dug this one up from nowhere! and onwards we go :) I love it. 2nd of February, 2016, No camel physics yet, but the hope is still there! xD
  11. Dorag

Robs Nice Bottle

Man I am laughing so hard I noticed how they put "Scratched" on the description instead of "Etched" or "Marked", what they're basically saying is that you didn't produce the bottle or it wasn't made for you, It's literally just a nice bottle you found and you scratched your own name on the...
  12. Dorag

Merry Christmas to the team & fans

Merry Christmas to all the lovely folks here in this forums! :) And to the devs who brought us all together, and a happy new year 2016, may it be full of good wonders and excitement. :)
  13. Dorag

Streaming upcoming Arena update.

Will the hotfixes come out by the time of the stream? really enjoying your streams murf I spent yesterday and today watching the last two, I hope I can make it to the live
  14. Dorag

Will we ever have fancy titles?

Ahahaha slave guests :D I wouldn't mind a title like "The Duke" It'd just make me happier, I like the Duke of Wellington that guy, Arthur Wellesley, coolest chap in the history of chaps.
  15. Dorag

Can we have info about the develop progress?

Personally I waited since 2012 when I found out about SG and made this forum account, so I don't mind waiting more, the problems arise when promises are made and not followed, and so far, the latest update came out 10th of November, and the latest ETA that's been given states as soon as possible...
  16. Dorag

What's Next?

The procedurally generated weapons, after explained by Madoc just sound incredible! and yes as the guy said above me! just like in Bannerlord!!!! THERE IS SO MUCH HYPE IN ME I CAN'T CONTAIN IT. I can't wait for that feeling when you open up the shop menu and just look at all these items, items...
  17. Dorag

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Well then It's very clever of you :D If you've watched any of the previous videos That particular video at 1:06 is the force thaumaturgy and your picture mimicked that almost perfectly, great job! :)
  18. Dorag

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Hey I wanted to ask.. But then again I held myself back just in case I'm opening a pandora's box here, but yeah I have to ask.
  19. Dorag

Performance Comparison Thread :D

My current system is pretty shit GTX 750Ti 8GB RAM i3-4160 2 cores 64 bit Exanima runs perfectly on high settings (Didn't count FPS but for me that's anything above 30 and It's above 30), although, maybe because of the very shitty processor, sometimes when I'm skyping with someone the game...
  20. Dorag

Healing salves

#CheckYourPrivilege

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.