Search results

1. C

Is there any reason to not bash in zombie heads?

Sui Generis, right now, I think most players that want to get to the end play it like a stealth game the first playthrough, and then experiment with combat in the arena, and see if they can get to the end with a few kills under their belt. Like, just the design of the map, the amount and type...
  2. C

Not enough camera zoom for pixel hunts.

Seconding the OP's point
  3. C

Dead or dying games

I used to play that, it was great fun. Being a small cog in a large war machine is a great feeling. As for me, I pretty much stopped playing multiplayer FPS games after persistent ranking and medals and unlocks became the norm (BF2), and I burned 600 hours on a libertarian permadeath MMO (haven...
  4. C

Impression after 51 hours (0.5.2)

51 hours into a short demo, you're clearly mad, but a sincere thanks from me anyway since dedicated testers like you make the game better for the rest of us.
  5. C

Useless door

I assumed it was an attempt to contain the zombies in a deeper part of the fortress, and that it failed. Or maybe there's something even worse in the depths.
  6. C

Questions

I'm looking forward to stabbing with a sword/dagger combo, seems like it would work pretty well with combat right now.
  7. C

3 little suggestions that'd improve the game quite a bit

Obviously you're allowed to like the current system in some respects, but for an example of what I'm aiming at, in kerbal space program, for a long time there were two menu buttons for exiting a flight. One went to the space centre menu, leaving your ship untouched wherever it was, and one went...
  8. C

3 little suggestions that'd improve the game quite a bit

It's a common failure mode for early adopter, beta-testing types to get too attached to the flaws in an initial version of the game and start seeing them as good things.
  9. C

Loot thread.......

Is there a list of all the items in the beta?
  10. C

Impressions after 9 hours (0.52)

I'd been meaning to play Exanima since the beta released, and I finished The Old City Leviathan over the weekend so Exanima came up next on my to-play list. 1. Combat is hard as balls. I keep going back to Arena mode and playing 10 rounds with mace guy (myself armed with sword+shield), and so...
  11. C

Thoughts and Ideas General

I do rather like the bit in the "confirmed features" thread about not having the usual loot system, whereby most of the items are junk despite being enchanted somehow. Well, presumably that's just a side effect of having non-respawning enemies without considering the effects of that. It's fine...
  12. C

Living breathing world

I was googling recently for a game, any game (that wasn't dwarf fortress, obviously) which featured a living breathing world, and I found Din's Curse, which is quite interesting. Each level is a town sitting on top of a dungeon, quests are randomly generated and can be failed if you just ignore...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.