Search results

1. JoshWaldron

Is cutting a thing?

A couple years ago I think now Madoc commented on the 2H starter sword in the combat beta (the old rusty one) remarking that because it was an old rusty sword you shouldn't expect it to be very sharp or do much slashing damage- to think of it almost more as long metal bar. That tells me that the...
  2. JoshWaldron

Found a way to enable follow camera in combat

I would say don't. It's my understanding that players should become competent fighting regardless of your character's or the enemy's positioning without having to move the camera. (unless it's because an obstacle is blocking the view or something) But rather than trying push through and become...
  3. JoshWaldron

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

That's weird man... even before the update I've always known them to swing blindly without blocking or stopping when you hit them, I remember it put me off at first after getting used to the smarter arena opponents but I thought it was kinda cool and realistic for zombies. I don't know if this...
  4. JoshWaldron

Exanima 0.4.1.1: Combat Movement Changes

Since this update, I was finally able to clear the Exanima expert combat arena! It wasn't that combat was exactly "easier", I just felt like I had more fluid control over my character that allowed me more opportunities to strike from different angles which is great. My character feels more...
  5. JoshWaldron

No Recent News

Exanima is out, and awesome. Everyone is loving it so far.
  6. JoshWaldron

AI combat proficiency

Madoc, I can't over-emphasize my appreciation at you guys not relying on "cheating" to establish AI difficulty levels. It's a lazy way to handle one of the most aspects of the players' interaction and tends to ruin playability because challenges are hard for the wrong reasons, so I'm thrilled at...
  7. JoshWaldron

Combat Demo Beta Release

Having slogged through two days of growing pains with the Beta, far and away the most rewarding experience has been slowly figuring out and discovering the mechanics; not of the game, but of fighting with realistic weapons that have weight. When I first found out through experimenting that I...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.