Search results

1. Luze Crosszeria

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

Well, not nobody - I have played it. Pretty hardcore, especially with mage :) Nice game, but everyone have their own preferences :) Not the best for me, not even close :)
  2. Luze Crosszeria

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

You are so cute when you are talking. :oops:
  3. Luze Crosszeria

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

I`m sorry for previous comment. Apparently, was too hot-headed. Anyway, everyone have their own tastes and I shall respect that. Maybe, you see in Gothic III something I don`t or vice versa. The controls in older version were pretty "hostile" - especially you can feel it in close combat while...
  4. Luze Crosszeria

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

I know... Just got "hit" int the head by that. The most important thing is that everyone has some RPG`s to enjoy and will stay at that.
  5. Luze Crosszeria

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

I will skip those good RPG`s which are already called here. Here is a list: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura - how did you forget this brilliant work (Black Isle Studios - creators of Fallout I , II!)!... Summoner (2001 if i remember right) Daggerfall (elder scrolls series) Ultima...
  6. Luze Crosszeria

Your Favorite RPG(s)?

Why would you recommend Gothic III series, if you aren`t including the brilliant Gothic I, Gothic II, Gothic II Night of the Raven? Gothic III was just a half-cooked garbage comparing to these brilliant games. Definitely, my on of the most favorite RPG`s of all time...
  7. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

Judging by title, probably is, but ,if you are referring to my and Komuflage`s conversation , you aren`t contributing to this topic either.
  8. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

Please, don`t ruin my fantasies. I just want to encourage people! :cool:
  9. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

Life is farce so there is nothing to set in motion or to stop. Anyway, that "historical inaccuracy" of yours probably is worth few bags of gold. What kind of "inaccuracies" do you have in your collection (There is axe, and probably poleaxe in the first image of yours)? And by "mug" did you mean...
  10. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

Greetings, Lord Elric fon Rabenfel. I`m pleased that you are doing better and hopefully one day you will have 100% historically accurate armor set. I`m sorry to say, but I must depart to deal with my oldest twin brother Luka Crosszeria. Farewell, Lord Elric fon Rabenfel.
  11. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

To sound less offensive I added "little". I tried...
  12. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

Little bastard, but why would he exaggerate for such a scale (usually it`s 18, very rarely - 20)? In this case, I doubt that here you would need 18+, but apparently his "crisis" is worsening and his paranoia as well. His fear and unstable condition will drive him into corner. Poor man...
  13. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

Well, here you go - the result of looking purely at posted message number. Somehow humiliation and fail doesn`t want to leave me alone. Probably, I am good host, but sadly have only such poorly mannered guests.
  14. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

That would be less ambitious, but definitely more effective way to "help" him (considering that he is very active in this forum). The question remains - who shall be the courageous and compassionate one to do that?
  15. Luze Crosszeria

Grand list of dev quotes on features

Thank you for reply anyway. What you said - it really could be close to that what you described. It definitely would make sense in the games concept.
  16. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

Yes, lets support him. Maybe lets start a documental movie in kickstarter discussing "fake age specifying in indie game forum profiles identity crisis" (abbreviation used in medicine -FASIIGFPIC). This is serious problem and we should help these people.
  17. Luze Crosszeria

Grand list of dev quotes on features

A very useful topic indeed - short and simple. Just question (searched a bit, but didn`t find answer) : I know that NPC`s will not respawn, but monsters will (maybe something else)?
  18. Luze Crosszeria

Introduction Thread

That`s what you posted here. "The Hedge Knight Member, Male, 26" Your profile. Care to explain?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.