Search results

1. Anubis

Exanima 0.8.4

Sweet corpus christi! Sounds like it's time again to do another play-through. After a juicy update like this, it always feels like the *first time*. <3
  2. Anubis

Suggestion: Sandbox Arena

There are ways it could be worked out. Honestly, first and foremost...let the player choose at their own discretion. Upon clicking the option, just shoot a pop-up to the player informing them that content seen and/or used will spoil the main gameplay content for some users. Second, some of the...
  3. Anubis

You know whats crazy about these spammers?

It's the only solution for absolute purity. Cull ourselves to stem the invasion!
  4. Anubis

You know whats crazy about these spammers?

The way his words are in bold and how he arranged his sentences... It does seem suspiciously botty with a garnish of sneakery. If OP is not a bot or in cahoots with them, then here is some advice for you: don't. click. the. links. ever. If it looks like a bot, smells like a bot, then ignore it!
  5. Anubis

Music Thread

How about some Motown?
  6. Anubis

Any Tabletop RPG players?

Loved being apart of D&D games whenever I could. But, goddamn, is it hard to find active games nowadays! (in my area, at least...)
  7. Anubis

What are you playing?

Morrowind off and on (love that game). Then some Fallout 4, though I am waiting for the CS to come out so I can mod it. Also been playing Divinity: OS Enhanced with my friends.
  8. Anubis

Just saw Zootopia...

Yeah, both our eyes absorbed the graphic images (pretty much first results!) before realizing it was turned off.
  9. Anubis

Just saw Zootopia...

Yeah, rule 34... I still shiver when I recall the time I looked up old Nick shows on Google images to show a friend.
  10. Anubis

Why?

The probably think you're gonna dash on in there and take up the toilet after they had been waiting a few decades. They see you and think, "No. Not this time!"
  11. Anubis

Profile pictures Thread

A drawing from a "party book". Found the book itself at my local flea market. The faces are supposed to be balloons and I just edited out the one I liked.
  12. Anubis

Exanima camera in Sui Generis

I agree with this. My thought was something along the lines of an Ocarina of Time type view. Press or hold the key and you get a first person view. This would work only outside, of course.
  13. Anubis

Exanima camera in Sui Generis

Is there anyway we can get a shot of this without the "Environment" window? I don't know about everyone else, but I want this masterpiece framed in gold and hung above my fireplace!
  14. Anubis

Performance Comparison Thread :D

Geforce GTX 980 Ti 32GB RAM i7-2700k 3.50 GHz Game runs pleasantly at 70-100 FPS in dungeon mode and 140-150 FPS in Arena mode. All settings maxed save for AA. Get some stutters upon entering new rooms, and a slow-motion effect when an enemy collapses to the ground in death.
  15. Anubis

Weapon sheath on the character?

Could be as simple as including an option for weapons: Has a scabbard? Yes or no. If yes, then the sword is assumed to have been found with said scabbard, if no... Then the character can take said sword to craftsman and have one made, thus enabling the option for said sword.
  16. Anubis

Games to Fill the Gap: What you're playing before Sui Generis

Playing through Morrowind again with the Overhaul installed (http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-overhaul/mgso-release/). Makes an already great game more beautiful and interesting than ever before. For any Morrowind lovers out there, I highly recommend it!
  17. Anubis

Procedural Generation

Like you said, procedural generation can be tricky in an RPG. I feel if handled well, it can make a significant difference in keeping game play fresh and interesting. The idea of randomized loot spots is probably the best option, but also they could have sections of dungeons generated, which...
  18. Anubis

Grand list of dev quotes on features

This is a really helpful thread! Answered just about all of my questions! Thanks for taking the time to create it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.