Search results

1. S

Postponement

No worries, guys - I only speak on my behalf now, but I would rather wait and have a finished product that appeals to both you and me instead of something unfinished that gets slowly patched into the state it was supposed to be in in the first place. Also, happy holidays :)
  2. S

Development Update #2

Reading this update has truly been a pleasure. Can't wait to read more ;)
  3. S

Development update #1

Updates like this make me remember why I backed this game. Keep it up.
  4. S

No shipping costs added

Hi! Thank you very much for replying. It's always nice to see developers post on their forums :). Best of luck :)
  5. S

No shipping costs added

Hi, I donated 80 BP via this website. I just looked at the Kickstarter site and noticed that it says: Add 5BP for shipping outside the UK. Well, since I donated via this site I wasn't aware of that fact. Now I'm wondering: What will happen next? Will I get an e-mail asking me to donate 5 BP...
  6. S

One question regarding the collector's edition

Alrighty. Thanks for your help. :)
  7. S

Ok, just donated via PayPal. Will I receive a message with all details like insider forum access?
  8. S

If I buy the CE via the official website will I get the same rewards as the ones listed on Kickstarter? (Gathered some funds, if the answer to my question is yes you got my money :))
  9. S

Congrats!

Congratulations, guys. You truly deserve it.
  10. S

I don't get this...

I really like having a boxed version of a game... having a game digital is cool too but I still prefer the old way. Even though the USB stick would be a nice addition it's not really what I'm after :)
  11. S

I don't get this...

Guys, one question. I'm a little bit short on money atm so I won't be able to pledge this time. Now I was wondering whether I will get another chance to get a physical copy of the game (along with the soundtrack).
  12. S

I don't get this...

I've watched every single video and after doing so I am clearly one thing: Impressed. What saddens me is the fact that the pledge goal for this game hasn't been reached yet. Come on, guys, let's do this straight to the top! Anyways, will there be any way to get your game even if the...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.