Search results

1. Chase

Combat: Q, E, X plus Mouse

That would take up important keybinds (needed for thaumaturgy, archery, etc.) for something that doesn't really benefit the game, as you can do whatever you want with mouse inputs already. Using Q and E or any other key would also make it very awkward to move and swing at the same time. For...
  2. Chase

Exanima 0.6.5.4

A limit to how much containers (including the player's inventory) can carry was added recently, but it's UI representation isn't implemented yet.
  3. Chase

Spam in general discussions

I feel like this could probably be solved by disallowing links in a user's first post, suspending the account if they try more than once. Users could be warned of this rule when they make the account but spammers would probably ignore it and get banned. Although I do believe that some of the...
  4. Chase

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

Just FYI much of SG's content has already been made, and it's just a matter of getting the major features in place before there can be a closed alpha/beta. Things like thaumaturgy, NPCs with dialogue, etc need to be programmed first. This shouldn't take as long as the more back-end stuff that...
  5. Chase

That took some time, alright...

Spam bots frequent this forum for some reason or another. They sneak through the captchas to the point where it's almost like someone has hired actual people to make fraudulent accounts and post spam here.
  6. Chase

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

It hasn't. Those were posted in the Beam chat over the course several days, and someone from the beam chat collected them all and posted them in the steam forums afterwards. Tony also posted the latest of those screenshots here in the forums.
  7. Chase

[ISSUE] Peformance drop in Arena

Yes
  8. Chase

[ISSUE] Peformance drop in Arena

This is a known issue. It should resolve itself if you remove all headgear from your defeated opponents. I've never noticed it staying after I exit the match however so this might be a different bug.
  9. Chase

Thoughts and Ideas General

Lars Andersen looks like an idiot when he flails around in the air with his bow.
  10. Chase

Buying into insiders / beta stream

No offense was meant, it was just harmless banter. The whole "plebs" thing is rather common in this game's community and isn't meant to be demeaning. If you really care about my opinion on the topic, I'll quote myself from another thread:
  11. Chase

That's because you're already a supporter. People who haven't donated and gotten supporter or higher status cannot upgrade their accounts.
  12. Chase

Sad update...

This thread really did not need to be necro'd :confused:
  13. Chase

How to upgrade computer to handle this game.

This game can usually run on potatoes, so your computer should at least be able to maintain 60fps on a 1080p monitor. Check to make sure Super Sampling is turned all the way off, as it is by far the most intensive graphics option. If that doesn't work, check to see if you have any programs...
  14. Chase

More Arena Equipment

They aren't adding tons of new weapons right now partly because the game is eventually going to feature a procedural weapon system that can create loads of different weapons. Weapons will be composed of individual parts (pommel, guard, axe head, etc.), which can be combined in many different...
  15. Chase

Music Thread

Opening theme from the 1996 Summer Olympics composed by Basil Poledouris, who is famous for his classic movie soundtracks (Conan the Barbarian, RoboCop, Starship Troopers, etc.)
  16. Chase

Exanima 0.6.3.7

Update is being tested by insiders since yesterday. There are lots of bugs related to dual wielding and the widespread animation changes, but I expect the update will be fully released within the next week or so.
  17. Chase

More Attractive Female Hairstyles Needed

Transcend to the digital realm. Weak, meager flesh serves only to bind us from our true potential.
  18. Chase

Huge Combat Feedback thread

Here ya go:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.