Search results

1. Mr.Gomez

Update imminent!

Great to hear, I will try to restrain myself in the coming days and hours ha ha
  2. Mr.Gomez

Thoughts and Ideas General

Im not sure how relevant that information is now, that post is 4 years old, but then again they may still be aiming for that!
  3. Mr.Gomez

Yes a lovely day for it indeed!
  4. Mr.Gomez

Heh, truly the sign of a struggling intellect when all you can muster are petty insults and unjustified claims.. Not worth the time really..
  5. Mr.Gomez

Ofcourse it may be possible under the right specific circumstances IRL, but as a viable combat action I wouldnt reccomend it. Besides can you show me where I said it was impossible? I just find it amusing that you would put down someone elses idea when your own is entirely subpar and out of...
  6. Mr.Gomez

Yeah I know right, Its not nearly as genius as the ability to catch arrows out of mid air though.. Because thats realistic right?
  7. Mr.Gomez

Please stop feeding the troll...
  8. Mr.Gomez

Exanima Beta Access Problems

Yeah I feel bad for whining now, he was dealing with a lot of other peoples problems lol. But yeah he upgraded my account for free to apologize.. Can't complain with that service! ;)
  9. Mr.Gomez

Yeah I can tell, even just from the limited time I've spent, the handaxe was a lot faster than the wooden board with nails. So far the hand saw has been the best mix of impact and damage.. But yeah I kinda squealed when I saw the sledge on the wall.. Got some weird looks in the lunch room :D
  10. Mr.Gomez

OK first impression from me, (played examina for an hour) I really like the physics. I spent 5 minutes running into things just to watch the character fall over, trip up etc. Also I never knew that physics enabled doors were missing from my gaming life, very satisfying. Trying to get my head...
  11. Mr.Gomez

Well I put in onto my laptop (thanks work internet) and I've been playing it for about an hour... I am in love lol
  12. Mr.Gomez

So ive just checked my inbox and its all sorted now, i have access! but il have to wait till i finish work to download it and give it a crack! Brendan went above and beyond to help me out so im very happy with this conclusion.
  13. Mr.Gomez

nope! still having email problems, brendan is helping me out though :)
  14. Mr.Gomez

OK thanks mate, I'll check my email now!
  15. Mr.Gomez

Still waiting for ANY reply from a Dev regarding problem accessing the account section, could somebody send Brendan a pm for me pointing him to this thread? I'm patient but I don't like being ignored :(
  16. Mr.Gomez

So I'm guessing Brenden doesn't work on weekends? Which is fair enough, but annoying for me lol
  17. Mr.Gomez

That's what I've heard :)
  18. Mr.Gomez

Yep, 2 now.. Ive been watching this since kick starter and I'm really keen to get cracking into this gem.. Since donating on Tuesday I still haven't been able to play. First world problems, I know.
  19. Mr.Gomez

Thanks for the quick response... Lol
  20. Mr.Gomez

Hello, im having trouble getting into the account section to download the beta, I'm listed as an insider but i cant login using my normal login details. the paypal email that i used to donate doesn't work either and when i try to reset the password to the paypal email, nothing shows up, ive...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.