Search results

1. Achilles

I backed the game but I don't know how to get it

Greetings, a was a backer back in the day when the game was on kickstarter, I have 2 doubts 1) I think that I backed "Sui Generis" if memory serves, does that give the right to a copy of Ex Anima? 2) If so, How can I get it?
  2. Achilles

Will I ever play this game finished? Can I ask for a refund?

I am not one to get pushy about the release of a game until is properly finished, but this game starts to smell like one of those kickstarter games in which the developers grab the money, make as if they are really working in the project; and then silence, hoping everyone forgets about the game...
  3. Achilles

Development update #1

I understand: a) That there must be a difference in the amount of information between the people that backed with the basic donation (that entitles you to a game) and the people who backed in the insider level, because if the ones who didnt pay to be insiders got the same level of info and...
  4. Achilles

When will the key codes for the games be sent to backers?

Hi, I know that the game must be in diapers still, but I was just wondering, I also backed Grim Dawn and they sent me the key code right away, although the game is not finished. I would like to know if the keys have been sent already and I missed mine for any reason. Loving Regards
  5. Achilles

Do we want Sui Generis or Sui Generic?

I want chekpoints every 5 minutes, automatic health regeneration, and an npc telling me what to do and where to go like I'm 3 year old, please! Also, rename it to Call of Generis
  6. Achilles

Grand list of dev quotes on features

I am happy with most of the quotes, but the ones about not having voice actors, and the lack of children... In a realistic cruel world, why no dead children? why not a demon kidnapping children and abussing them in its lair, untill you save them, for example?
  7. Achilles

Penalty for death

Yeah, if there is a respawning mechanic it should be explained how and why is it possible, because in diablo II for example, you die, and its like you are clonned and resurrected in the nearest town, and you have to reach the dead body of your dead clone to get your gear and money, but how that...
  8. Achilles

Penalty for death

Having a perma death mode doesnt hurt, Im too much of a sissy too choose it though. I think that a loss of some money, durability of your weapons and armour or some experience points would be ok.
  9. Achilles

How much money has been raised through Paypal?

thanks for your response. Well, 30000 is quite good, I hope that amount plus the kickstarter money is enough so the devs dont run out of money while making the game. :)
  10. Achilles

How much money has been raised through Paypal?

Hi, I waited for the last moment but I finally coudn't resist pledging for this game. I get the awesome feeling that this game is going to be great. i Had to pledge through paypal because I dont have a credit card, so I was wondering, how much money has been raised? and when the paypal pledgers...
  11. Achilles

Be Dirty, Please

Be Dirty, Please

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.