Search results

1. Achilles

I backed the game but I don't know how to get it

Greetings, a was a backer back in the day when the game was on kickstarter, I have 2 doubts 1) I think that I backed "Sui Generis" if memory serves, does that give the right to a copy of Ex Anima? 2) If so, How can I get it?
  2. Achilles

Will I ever play this game finished? Can I ask for a refund?

I am not one to get pushy about the release of a game until is properly finished, but this game starts to smell like one of those kickstarter games in which the developers grab the money, make as if they are really working in the project; and then silence, hoping everyone forgets about the game...
  3. Achilles

When will the key codes for the games be sent to backers?

Hi, I know that the game must be in diapers still, but I was just wondering, I also backed Grim Dawn and they sent me the key code right away, although the game is not finished. I would like to know if the keys have been sent already and I missed mine for any reason. Loving Regards
  4. Achilles

How much money has been raised through Paypal?

Hi, I waited for the last moment but I finally coudn't resist pledging for this game. I get the awesome feeling that this game is going to be great. i Had to pledge through paypal because I dont have a credit card, so I was wondering, how much money has been raised? and when the paypal pledgers...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.